Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

Guest Open_C

Got offered a ticket for this last night.  Didn't really fancy it but I took it anyway and I'm getting properly excited about it now :frantic: :celb: :frantic:

Guest Open_C

Got offered a ticket for this last night.  Didn't really fancy it but I took it anyway and I'm getting properly excited about it now :frantic: :celb: :frantic:

Who doesn't really fancy a European Quarter-Final, man :lol:

For most of the week, I haven't even been able to work out if we could field 11 senior players or not, man :lol:

(the real issue is that I have to be up at 4 to drive to Scotland, though)

Cannot wait for this, I'm so excited for it. The advantage of a 3-1 deficit is that we'll have to go for it, which suits our players - none of Pardew's negativity! A magical night could await, bring it on!

Would love a scarf as a momento of the night we played against my new favourite Poruguese team :aww:

Guest icemanblue

I'M NOT GAY EITHER.

You f***ing are, like.

mm... you're actually hot.

Thanks, mate. You're not my type, but that's a lovely thing to say.

Cannot wait for this, I'm so excited for it. The advantage of a 3-1 deficit is that we'll have to go for it, which suits our players - none of Pardew's negativity! A magical night could await, bring it on!

Would love a scarf as a momento of the night we played against my new favourite Poruguese team :aww:

I'm excited too!

Let's forward all of these feelings to homosexual activities.

Quickly browsing through our results this season, am I right in thinking our only two goal victories this season have been against Hartlepool, 10-man Wigan and recently Southampton?

Aye. And another 4-2 win like against Southampton still wouldn't be any good to us.

I'm excited too!

Let's forward all of these feelings to homosexual activities.

Nah, but you can.

Benfica we are going to f*** you like we will to the whores of Amsterdam when we win the cup.

Shut up.

You won't fuck any whore when you go to Amsterdam.

Stop treating woman like that.

Instead of fucking the bitches, how about getting to know their hopes and dreams?