Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

Benfica we are going to f*** you like we will to the whores of Amsterdam when we win the cup.

Shut up.

You won't f*** any whore when you go to Amsterdam.

Stop treating woman like that.

Instead of f***ing the bitches, how about getting to know their hopes and dreams?

How about taking a joke.

Are we really at the stage where you have to put a smiley on the end of jokes now just so people know you are joking?

I was joking too.  :idiot2:

I like being racist and treating women like s***.  O0

I'm not a racist and I don't treat women like s***. I made a joke about shagging a prostitute, a prostitute in a country where it is legal and they only go into that industry by choice. Quote me where I've been racist, quote me where I've treated women with contempt.

:facepalm:

Early #NUFC team rumours - French trio Cabaye, Marveaux and Ben Arfa on the bench tonight, with Williamson starting in defence. #WaitAndSee

Hmm, who tweeted that?

Have a guess..... here's a clue they are utter bellends and their twitter handle as the word F in it.

Benfica we are going to f*** you like we will to the whores of Amsterdam when we win the cup.

Shut up.

Instead of f***ing the bitches, how about getting to know their hopes and dreams?

How about taking a joke.

Are we really at the stage where you have to put a smiley on the end of jokes now just so people know you are joking?

I'm not a racist and I don't treat women like s***. I made a joke about shagging a prostitute, a prostitute in a country where it is legal and they only go into that industry by choice. Quote me where I've been racist, quote me where I've treated women with contempt.

Yeah, it's jotenko who needs to take a joke... :lol:

Shut up.

How about taking a joke.

Yeah, it's jotenko who needs to take a joke... :lol:

I'm confused with this 1910's style republican crazy conversation.

Shut up.

How about taking a joke.

I'm not also a racist and I don't treat women like s***. I made a joke about shagging once f***ed a prostitute, a prostitute in a country where it incest is legal and they only go into that industry f***ing by choice love for cock. Quote me where I've been racist, quote me where I've treated f***ed women with contempt.

:snod:

Guest redeagle7

Jotenko os gajos ainda te vão querer roubar em definitivo para este forum, o staff do SerBenfiquista já reuniu e decidiu aumentar a tua clausula de rescisão e dar-te um aumento naquilo que recebes em prostitutas ao domicilio. Depois diz se aceitas.

You guys i'm a member of staff in SerBenfiquista and we're all so sorry for letting Jotenko escape and invade your forum.

please be careful because he bites and we forgotten to give him his vaccines.

Jotenko os gajos ainda te vão querer roubar em definitivo para este forum, o staff do SerBenfiquista já reuniu e decidiu aumentar a tua clausula de rescisão e dar-te um aumento naquilo que recebes em prostitutas ao domicilio. Depois diz se aceitas.

You guys i'm a member of staff in SerBenfiquista and we're all so sorry for letting Jotenko escape and invade your forum.

please be careful because he bites and we forgotten to give him his vaccines.

:lol: Like the dad coming along telling the teacher he is sorry for his son being a mess :lol: