Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

with that voucher, the clubs official facebook page has this

"

This match day only, a special offer from official club stores only - buy todays programme and use the voucher inside to get the NUFC v Benfica scarf for just 99p. Price without voucher or at NUFCDirect.com £9.99."

Being at work doesn't really help me.

Not sure its doing much for me either.  I'm too excited to concentrate and I'm counting down to 4pm when I can get out of here and head to the Five Swans for some scran and beer.

Misleading scarf alert - the voucher is in the programme.  You've got to buy that.  Just been up on me dinner.

Yep, me too.  I'm in the platinum club for the match and they said that you would have to come back with your free programme from there unless you bought another one (which I did).  Bloke said they only had 1000 scarves, seems quite a small amount.

Misleading scarf alert - the voucher is in the programme.  You've got to buy that.  Just been up on me dinner.

Aye voucher wankers.

Lass says 'it tells you on facebook' - well what good is that to me like when i dont go on the pissing thing.

Guest icemanblue

We are out. Benfica will score and there's no way we will stop them from the evidence of the first game.

Please quote this post if we go through.

Enjoy the game!

We are out. Benfica will score and there's no way we will stop them from the evidence of the first game.

Enjoy the game!

Never fails to raise a chortle :lol:

Enjoy the game!

:lol: Was I supposed to read that in the voice of the matchday PA announcer?