Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

Positives: Gouffran won't be replaced by Shola on 70mins

:lol: You're getting the hang of this place with cynicism like that.

God, I hope I randomly fall asleep in the next half an hour.

I've just woke up, poli! Thought it was a 3pmer.  :sad:

:lol: :lol: Unlucky mate.

He's shit-scared of losing so he sets us up negatively and we lose because of it.

Yep, he's like a fly who'll keep on smashing head first into a window hoping that eventually he'll get through. I think I might be suggesting that Alan Pardew has been merged with a fly.

He's shit-scared of losing so he sets us up negatively and we lose because of it.

Yep, he's like a fly who'll keep on smashing head first into a window hoping that eventually he'll get through. I think I might be suggesting that Alan Pardew has been merged with a fly.

:lol: Thanks for keeping us fully up to date with your batshit mental stream of consciousness.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.  Howay the lads but fucking hell. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

With no gouffran, who's shola coming on for then at the 70th minute mark? cabaye?

Well it wont be for Jonas.

Guest bimpy474

With no gouffran, who's shola coming on for then at the 70th minute mark? cabaye?

Well it wont be for Jonas.

Cisse

He is that fucking stupid tbf.

So glad I'm not watching this today! Perfect opportunity for Pardew to show some intent and prove to us he can handle it and change our fortunes and he bottles it AGAIN with his containment philosophy, he's just a joke! Fuck off out my life Pardew you cockney bullshitting tosspot!!