Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Sick of hearing you lot moan about him now. You're all dead to me.

You've taken that well, Bimpy. Two days ago now, wasn't it?

I'll have you know i've never changed my stance. Up the Pardew.

Guest icemanblue

Erm. Never mind.

Guest bimpy474

Erm. Never mind.

Ok.

@raisbeck10: Alan Pardew concedes he could go even if #nufc survive. Hear his thoughts on Mike Ashley & the future on #totalsport @bbcnewcastle from 5.30

Could be a good listen later

I''ve just heard some of it. I was a bit down when he was talking about sitting down with Ashley but felt much better when he said that Ashley might sack him if we go down. He then said Ashley might decide to sack him anyway.

Guest reefatoon

It's ok for us to think that but I was hoping he didn't so that it didn't seep into the players mentality going to QPR.

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac220/thealisaurus/GIF%20Animations/bth_What.gif

It's ok for us to think that but I was hoping he didn't so that it didn't seep into the players mentality going to QPR.

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac220/thealisaurus/GIF%20Animations/bth_What.gif

I mean if he thinks he's getting sacked either way then there is not much motivation for him to go all out to keep us up.

Why do people put their dicks in fans?  Even the Marquis de Sade would shake his head in bemusement.

I bet he loved a bit of groupie love.

There was some punk rocker who actually did stick his dick in a fan, and filmed it.

Sounds like something GG Allin would have done.

Was that the gist? Did he sound fearful of his job?

It's hard to say because he started off talking about sitting down with Ashley to talk about what went wrong and looking to do things differently next season.  He then said the if we go down "Mike" may decide that he doesn't want Pardew next season, he then said he might not want him anyway.

I don't know the context of the quotes, he might have been waffling for a while and they may have edited the interview to shorten it for the sports report.

Guest jimmyc84

I mean if he thinks he's getting sacked either way then there is not much motivation for him to go all out to keep us up.

Apart from the damage to his reputation.  It'd be much harder for him to find a new employer if he relegates us.

Nothing new here at all, just trying to play the poor me card I yam. Doesn't say Ashley has said anything to him at all. The guy will still be our manager day one of 2013/14 whatever division we are playing in, IMO.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22486604

Newcastle: Alan Pardew unsure of future after 2012-13 season

Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew has admitted he does not know where his future lies beyond the current Premier League campaign.

The Magpies have failed to emulate last season's form, when they finished fifth, and are only one place above the relegation zone with two games left.

Pardew is keen to meet with owner Mike Ashley once the season has ended.

"As soon as I know we're in this division, that's what I want to do with Mike," Pardew told BBC Newcastle.

"He can tell me where he's coming from and we can clear the air about how we want to take it forward.

"He could turn around and say, 'sorry Pards, see you later and thanks very much. He could do that if we don't make it, he could do that if we make it.

"Unfortunately for me I have to accept that decision."

Pardew was named the League Manager's Association Manager of the Year for 2011-12 after leading the Magpies into the Europa League.

The former West Ham, Reading and Charlton boss signed an eight-year contract on the back of that achievement in September 2012.

However, the club has struggled to maintain their league form in tandem with the extra pressure of continental competition, and find themselves three points clear of danger with matches against QPR (away) and Arsenal (home) to come.

Five senior players were added to the squad in January, but injuries to key players such as captain Fabricio Coloccini and goalkeeper Tim Krul have left resources stretched at St James' Park.