Alan Pardew

Mike

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "It is a big relief because this is a massive club. We got the win we needed. The injuries we have suffered this year have been horrendous. This type of year usually ends up in relegation.

"It was a nervous display from us, we really needed that first goal. We have made mistakes but we will make sure that we protect ourselves. The Premier League is so unforgiving."

Suggesting that if we were able to play our first squad most of this season "we would finish top 6 / top 8".

He is fucking blind man.

Does he not rewatch the games we play?

I am sick of this shit now.

Going to be such a let down going into the summer with this man in charge.  :jesuswept:

sounds 100% confident in his interview imo, here to stay people  :buck2:

Yeah, maybe he is just caught up in the emotion of it all but he sounded pretty confident he would be here next year.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "It is a big relief because this is a massive club. We got the win we needed. The injuries we have suffered this year have been horrendous. This type of year usually ends up in relegation.

"It was a nervous display from us, we really needed that first goal. We have made mistakes but we will make sure that we protect ourselves. The Premier League is so unforgiving."

"Stupid system, with its three points for a win- you don't even get points for a set penis"

Ok can we get a s*** load of Pardew Out banners for the Arsenal game now that we are safe?

Unless we get humilated (not beyond the realms of possibility), I can't see there being any discontent at SJP whatsoever. The number of people who have fallen for his injuries/Europe patter is unbelievable.

I don't want to lay into supporters. Personally I feel that - on a matchday - sticking it to the manager is entirely counter-productive. However, how people can lap up some of the stuff he's come out with - it just beggars belief. I was having a chat with another fan the other day and he said he rated Pardew. I asked him why and he came out with the same stuff; not positives about the manager himself, just those excuses. There's been a phenomenal job of lowering expectations this season.

Pardew is good at his own PR, I'll give him that.

No. No he isn't.

Personally I reckon Ashley gave him the chance to keep this squad in this division as a challenge to keep his job. Would not be surprised if he chucks him out now that he's achieved survival.

Guest strongbow69

may be a big turnover of players in the summer according to steve harper  :frantic: fuck  that  :frantic:

Heard him talking to Mick Lowes....

Mentioned the quality of the pitch today....

His reasons for our poor position this season is being unable to field his first 11............not the shit tactics, negativity, crap set pieces, the list goes on.........dear oh dear

sounds 100% confident in his interview imo, here to stay people  :buck2:

Yeah, maybe he is just caught up in the emotion of it all but he sounded pretty confident he would be here next year.

It's part of the act man, he hasn't got a clue what will happen but I think he's gone.  We can't carry on like this or we'll get relegated.

Guest strongbow69

His reasons for our poor position this season is being unable to field his first 11............not the shit tactics, negativity, crap set pieces, the list goes on.........dear oh dear

too dry then too wet  :lol:

Remember a time when, after a poor season, an NUFC manager made the squad stand in the centre circle and applaud the fans.

This fucker will probably think we're deserving of a lap of honour.

just think what could Laudrup could do with with this squad.

This too tbf.. infact there is a long list of people that could do better with this squad and a summer window. It is the perfect time to bin Pardew.

His reasons for our poor position this season is being unable to field his first 11............not the s*** tactics, negativity, crap set pieces, the list goes on.........dear oh dear

too dry then too wet  :lol:

He just talks 100% nonsense but then its quite interesting to hear because its become so ludicrous

Ok can we get a s*** load of Pardew Out banners for the Arsenal game now that we are safe?

No, we're not Chelsea.

I won't be sad the see the back of Pardew, although if/when it happens his replacement needs to be an inspiring choice (i.e no Martin Jols).

Change of manager alone definitely won't have us threatening the top 6 again though. Far too many of these players are mediocre, cowardly, or a minging combination of both.

Agreed. We've actually got a legitimate reason to make them.