Alan Pardew

Mike

Wonder if the talk of him wanting more (expensive) players in the squad next year with premier league experience, may mean that Ashley and Llambias do not regard him as such a good 'fit' after all.

Wonder if the talk of him wanting more (expensive) players in the squad next year with premier league experience, may mean that Ashley and Llambias do not regard him as such a good 'fit' after all.

Aye, he needs to be careful how far he pushes this argument, because the chances of us signing those players are surely zero.

Aye, he needs to be careful how far he pushes this argument, because the chances of us signing those players are surely zero.

I think he's been setting up his post season excuses for weeks.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Still can't see them sacking him - they don't like being wrong and they don't like looking daft.

8 year deal....

I can understand the pessimism but I think he's gone. Ashley was at the match today and he has eyes, he's not the type to keep shelling out money and not getting results.

He doesn't shell anything out though. People keep talking like Ashley still ploughs his own money into the club.

I can understand the pessimism but I think he's gone. Ashley was at the match today and he has eyes, he's not the type to keep shelling out money and not getting results.

He doesn't shell anything out.

He's invested more than he'll feel he's needed to to narrowly avoid relegation.  That money could have been paying off his loan.

:lol: Pedant! You know what I mean.

Now we're officially safe, by consensus, the thread title should be changed to 'Alan Pardew - Get out of our club you charlatan PR man wanker'

Yes....yes....YES!...Yes..

Still can't see them sacking him - they don't like being wrong and they don't like looking daft.

8 year deal....

They already look daft and they'll only end up looking dafter if they don't sort it out.

:lol: Pedant! You know what I mean.

I just don't think he'll be as actively involved as you make out. Llambias runs the club.