Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Dontooner

NOW FUCK off You Cretin!!! What a joke of a person!!!!

Absolute Joke of a manager, Pardew Lovers can fook right off too.

Even after this season of showering shit you still back him , you can go be ashamed of yourselves.

HBA saved our season and QPR  Bosingwa handed us a win to scrape out of this.

Unbelievable how we don't even play football anymore feeding on scraps.

We can do better and i hope Mike Ashley has finally seen thru this thick fraud............

FUCK OFF Pardew you bastard!

Guest strongbow69

sounds 100% confident in his interview imo, here to stay people  :buck2:

Yeah, maybe he is just caught up in the emotion of it all but he sounded pretty confident he would be here next year.

It's part of the act man, he hasn't got a clue what will happen but I think he's gone.  We can't carry on like this or we'll get relegated.

seems to me the players are getting most of the blame in the media, cant recall many times his tactics have been questioned outside of this sanctuary of sanity

NOW FUCK off You Cretin!!! What a joke of a person!!!!

Absolute Joke of a manager, Pardew Lovers can fook right off too.

Even after this season of showering shit you still back him , you can go be ashamed of yourselves.

HBA saved our season and QPR  Bosingwa handed us a win to scrape out of this.

Unbelievable how we don't even play football anymore feeding on scraps.

We can do better and i hope Mike Ashley has finally seen thru this thick fraud............

FUCK OFF Pardew you bastard!

Good for you Father, GOOD FOR YOU! Fucking... ...Greeks!

Guest bimpy474

As much as it pains me but this clown will be our manager come the start of next season.

Colo gone, Carroll in. Even more hoofs. I can hardly wait :(

Ok can we get a s*** load of Pardew Out banners for the Arsenal game now that we are safe?

No, we're not Chelsea.

I won't be sad the see the back of Pardew, although if/when it happens his replacement needs to be an inspiring choice (i.e no Martin Jols).

Change of manager alone definitely won't have us threatening the top 6 again though. Far too many of these players are mediocre, cowardly, or a minging combination of both.

Agreed. We've actually got a legitimate reason to make them.

An excuse to transform into bed sheet mongs? :anguish:

Results are the only thing that will be taken into consideration by the board. A lynch mob display is unnecessary, and won't happen.

Why won't any fucker ask what he says to his team at half time? I might be wrong but there seems to be a trend that we do well in the first half in away games and then we seem to never threaten the goal in the second half.

I want this coward to tell us what has been happening.

We could still finish in the top 10. :lol:

That would almost certainly mean this twat would stay in a job.

Was just thinking about that.

Just hope Arsenal bum us if it's to secure his exit out of the club.

Why won't any f***er ask what he says to his team at half time? I might be wrong but there seems to be a trend that we do well in the first half in away games and then we seem to never threaten the goal in the second half.

I want this coward to tell us what has been happening.

"We're in the lead. We're good. Hold your positions and do not concede. Get the ball, hoof it to Cisse and pray he gets a wonder shot in."

http://i.imgur.com/9709IHZ.jpg

Look at the state of that pitch. We can't be expected to play on that.

Looks like Augusta to me.

He's like a spider trying to get out of the bath.  Clasping at anything to save himself.