Alan Pardew

Mike

Fucking hell man it's proper shocking that the opposition are allowed someone to guard the goal line and make saves like, it's like they don't want us to score goals against them or something.

Anyway I'm out, this is the most baseless argument I've ever read.

It was baseless to say we create no chances.

I'm not saying we overrun teams and create chance after chance. But we scored 2 and had one disallowed yesterday that could easily have been given.  So we do make the opportunities.

The goals we scored were both gifts from Bosingwa.  How is the other a chance if it's offside?  The only other chance we had was because 2 QPR players ran into each other in their own box and the ball bounced off them.

f***ing hell man it's proper shocking that the opposition are allowed someone to guard the goal line and make saves like, it's like they don't want us to score goals against them or something.

I'm not saying we overrun teams and create chance after chance. But we scored 2 and had one disallowed yesterday that could easily have been given.  So we do make the opportunities.

We didn't even create our goals though, QPR did. :lol:

So Jonas gets no credit for chasing down on the second. Ben Arfa no credit for making a nuisance of himself on their box for the pen...or putting it away with aplomb...or Debuchy for the excellent cross onto Cisse's bonce for his power head to be disallowed?

HF doesn't think Pardew can attack dangerously and doesn't like the way he plays but thinks we create tons of chances. :lol:

Never said that though did I?

All started from the comment that the players only do as they're told and so they are blameless.

Utter bollocks.

Unreal how someone can keep their Pardew love intact after the season we just went through. Always amazes me how two different people can view the same thing very, very differently.

I just don't know how to say this, Happy Face: you're wrong.

That's all I have.

Unreal how someone can keep their Pardew love intact after the season we just went through. Always amazes me how two different people can view the same thing very, very differently.

I just don't know how to say this, Happy Face: you're wrong.

That's all I have.

Pardew Love?

Did you read my answers to Wullie's questions?  I've loathed Pardew since the day he was announced.

The day we appoint a more capable manager I'll be delighted.  Don't see it happening while Ashley is there though.

I must admit I'm struggling to understand why some folk want him to stay.  There's manager leaving his club, probably after winning the europa league (to add to the numerous trophies he's won in the past), who's stated he wants to stay in england and who knows how the game should be played....  leaving aside the fact that he might want to come nowhere near our club I can't believe someone of his pedigree is on the market (no compensation to be paid) and we're not interested in at least trying to tempt him. 

I'm just hoping the silence form the club is because they're in discussions with Rafa's agents.

I must admit I'm struggling to understand why some folk want him to stay.  There's manager leaving his club, probably after winning the europa league (to add to the numerous trophies he's won in the past), who's stated he wants to stay in england and who knows how the game should be played....  leaving aside the fact that he might want to come nowhere near our club I can't believe someone of his pedigree is on the market (no compensation to be paid) and we're not interested in at least trying to tempt him. 

I'm just hoping the silence form the club is because they're in discussions with Rafa's agents.

I repeat the promise to get my arse out in Fenwicks window if Ashley shows that kind of ambition...and Rafa agrees to work under him.

I've loathed Pardew since the day he was announced.

The day we appoint a more capable manager I'll be delighted.  Don't see it happening while Ashley is there though.

Just.... Wow.

So you loathe Pardew, but are so negative that you don't want him sacked because of a fear of someone EVEN WORSE coming in? I'm just incredulous at that.

If something's shit, it's shit. If something could be better, we should hope it gets better. Not worry that it might get worse.

That's exactly like Pardew defending a 0-0 draw, worried that we might concede instead of trying to score at the other end. How can you loathe him? He's basically you.

Rafa isn't a realistic option, very large salary, probably expects to walk straight into a CL level job or near enough and has clashed with those working above him in the club structure before

Rafa isn't a realistic option, very large salary, probably expects to walk straight into a CL level job or near enough and has clashed with those working above him in the club structure before

Damn you with your logical post! :D

At least let me dream. :'(

Put it this way. Rafa would practically guarantee a top 7 finish for us, an excellent cup run and no fucking coward-like approaches to any matches. Quite frankly, a man of his knowledge and talent would reinvigorate everyone who supports and plays for this club. People would take notice and our top players wouldn't dare want to consider leaving.

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hell man it's proper shocking that the opposition are allowed someone to guard the goal line and make saves like, it's like they don't want us to score goals against them or something.

We didn't even create our goals though, QPR did. :lol:

So Jonas gets no credit for chasing down on the second. Ben Arfa no credit for making a nuisance of himself on their box for the pen...or putting it away with aplomb...or Debuchy for the excellent cross onto Cisse's bonce for his power head to be disallowed?

Of course they do, but Bosingwa being shit and not doing his job properly as well as the ball falling kindly for Gouffran were huge factors and clearly don't count as us creating chances. We pretty much just punished Bosingwa for being shit.