Alan Pardew

Mike

It´s just so, so sad to everyday come in here and read that Pardew will get more time. I don´t know what to do anymore. He is single handling destroying our club and there are not a fuss about it. It´s just crazy. Big Sam didn´t even get a few months, but this clown... 0-9 in the last two home games, and nothing, nada.

The interest in watching the games has dropped dramatically and if he is here next year I don´t know how much I will see. I just hate him, hate to see him. I hate Ashley for not having any ambitions whats so ever with this club other than having good looking numbers in his books.

It´s just a so sad, sad time to be a NUFC supporter right now :'(

Have you considered self-immolation?

A can of petrol and a book of matches are all it will take to end your pain forever. Do the deed outside St James' before the Arsenal game and your final act will make the papers, evoking public sympathy for the desperate plight of the Newcastle fan in his agonising struggle against managerial mediocrity.

My life is great, the only thing that is negative as of now is that Pardew is still at the club that i love, which makes it hard for me to have much hope for the new season and another great thing to look forward to..

Just so little needed to make most of the fans have a nice buzz again, but yet so far away.

For those that have great hope and belief that we can do well with Pardew, good for you.

I'm not really too concerned with what style of play we have as long as it's producing results. I'd rather we finished 5th and mixed it up a bit then did a 'we won the passing' and finished below mid-table. Unfortunately we have neither at the moment which is what needs to change. Pardew seems to try and change his style dependant on the team we are playing (last season more than this).

Completely agree but it just so happens that the majority of this team is suited to that style of play.

I'm not really too concerned with what style of play we have as long as it's producing results. I'd rather we finished 5th and mixed it up a bit then did a 'we won the passing' and finished below mid-table. Unfortunately we have neither at the moment which is what needs to change. Pardew seems to try and change his style dependant on the team we are playing (last season more than this).

Completely agree but it just so happens that the majority of this team is suited to that style of play.

I agree, the problem is that we don't have a system. If we lose one player say Ben Arfa for instance at times we've completely changed the shape and formation to accomodate his replacement. It will be a lot easier for us to supplement the type of players we have with like for like replacements. As it looks like Pardew will be here for the short term at least we need to decide on a system and build the team around that.

I'm not a massive fan of Martinez but he seems to have his formation and stick to it, look at the cup final for instance. His usual right wing back was injured so he moved arguably his best player to fit the system they are trained in.

my God :lol: these toontastic mongs popping out of the woodwork right after we avoid relegation all pompous :lol:

Utterly embarrassing. Cringe-worthy.

Who are they?

Guess.

my God :lol: these toontastic mongs popping out of the woodwork right after we avoid relegation all pompous :lol:

Who are they?

Guess.

I can't, I need someone more qualified to judge the credibility of fellow posters.

Who are they?

Guess.

I can't, I need someone more qualified to judge the credibility of fellow posters.

Gemill. Happy Face.

Funny game football, I have a sneaking suspicion that had we not been gifted two goals by Jose Bosingwa then we would not be enduring these "posters" right now.

Guest Gemmill

You know, for some people the club might be the only thing that they have right now, so it might just hurt a little bit more, since we are all human, can we not just accept that as being okay?

:lol: Dawson's Club.

Dawson's Club? Am I missing something here?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/52419/dawson-crying-o.gif

Awesome! Ace! Swell!

Although just had a look through his posts and it does in fact seem like Gemmill is a complete c***, so I shouldn't have been surprised.

:lol: "THIS CLUB IS ALL I GOT MAAAAAAN!"

Oh and we don't use that naughty c-word on here.

Oh dear. I'm not sure I said that the club was all that I have. I was just initially trying to make a reasoned reply to your vilification of people that are upset with the way things are going, and the way you seem to think that people caring a lot about the club is something to mocked. For what it is worth, I said cunt because it is was the first word that came to mind, but since you don't like that word, I'll just say that you come across like a vile, bullying, ignorant fool.

I think we should probably pick this discussion back up when you've regained control of your emotions. Take all the time you need.

Guest alijmitchell

http://www.latania.co.uk/photos/2004/CharverWatch/charver1.jpg%5D

Guest Gemmill

Is mongs on the banned list? Can I get this one referred please?

Thinking back to last season, we didn't play great football but we did display some good qualities. Our players were generally confident, the spirit was good, we rarely went on a long run of defeats. Add to that some good new signings and hopefully some more to come in the summer.

Pardew will never be a brilliant manager, but those are things he should take some credit for. While he hasn't shown he's great at stopping a downward spiral, he has shown he's capable of maintain an upward one.

If he's staying, which it looks like he is, let's just hope that we start next season well and he has something to build on.

I think we should probably pick this discussion back up when you've regained control of your emotions. Take all the time you need.

Are you trying to troll? it's one of the most pathetic attempts i've ever seen.

He's got to look at himself and know what he's doing wrong before he can fix it.

My problem with him is that he's got so wrapped up in his excuses that I'm not sure he even knows what the real problems are.

Gemmil is taking the piss.  He is excellent at it and a very funny man.

Don't believe I've been at all impolite.

I've tried engaging people in discussion about Pardew's real flaws, the predicaments that were out of his hands and  what people envisage Ashley being capable of replacing him with.

The only responses to either approach seem to be "mong", "WUM"  etc.

Feel free to get back to the content of any of my posts rather than ad hominem attacks though.

Gemmil is taking the piss.  He is excellent at it and a very funny man.

Don't believe I've been at all impolite.

I've tried engaging people in discussion about Pardew's real flaws, the predicaments that were out of his hands and  what people envisage Ashley being capable of replacing him with.

The only responses to either approach seem to be "mong", "WUM"  etc.

Feel free to get back to the content of any of my posts rather than ad hominem attacks though.

This is absolute bullshit for what it's worth. Just a blatant lie :lol:

Aye of course it is.

When I see us passing and keeping posession and probing like in the first half [vs. West Brom] I think that's what Pardew has spent the week drilling them with.  When I see us twating the ball out of defense I think that's the players getting tired and desparate and ignoring what they've been told.  When I see shola coming on I think Pardew is trying to get those balls to stick and stop it being wave after wave of attack.

This is what HappyFace actually believes.

Aye of course it is.

When I see us passing and keeping posession and probing like in the first half [vs. West Brom] I think that's what Pardew has spent the week drilling them with.  When I see us twating the ball out of defense I think that's the players getting tired and desparate and ignoring what they've been told.  When I see shola coming on I think Pardew is trying to get those balls to stick and stop it being wave after wave of attack.

Why does Pardew set us so differently in the first half of games to the second half of games in your opinion?

Aye of course it is.

He never actually said he had a clue tbf

Guest strongbow69

Thinking back to last season, we didn't play great football but we did display some good qualities. Our players were generally confident, the spirit was good, we rarely went on a long run of defeats. Add to that some good new signings and hopefully some more to come in the summer.

Pardew will never be a brilliant manager, but those are things he should take some credit for. While he hasn't shown he's great at stopping a downward spiral, he has shown he's capable of maintain an upward one.

If he's staying, which it looks like he is, let's just hope that we start next season well and he has something to build on.

okay, your saying last season wasn,t great, this season doesnt count and with some good new signings (january doesnt count) everything will be ok?