Alan Pardew

Mike

I love that people are still sticking up for him, as if he's on our side :lol:

As others have already said, Keegan was a man who was on our side, one of us, and he didn't want to be part of taking the p*ss out of the fans. Pardew willingly signed up to talk us into continuing to hand over the cash. Bollocks to him.

I don't think anyone believes that really, I certainly don't. But I do believe he would want signings in, like any manager.

Can I respond to this?

You don't think anyone believes what?

That Pardew is on our side in the sense he wants those above out the club.

This is an amazing post. :lol:

Like anybody buying Newcastle United is going to keep Alan Pardew in post for a single second. :mackems:

Wow. Have to say Brett, fair play, you're totally entitled to you opinion. I thought before you were a (probably) young optimist. However, that statement is fanboyesque and bizarre. I have no idea how you draw your conclusions but i know you let don't let evidence cloud your wishful thinking.

To be fair to Brett, I think I've misread it, thank God. :lol:

Well that went well for you and Lotus, try again tomorrow lads  :lol:

:lol: What did i miss? Pardew wants the people above him out of the club?

Isn't this essentially how they got rid of Keegan? By forcing him out just after the window, by not backing him at all in the summer.

It's the same stunt isn't it? Llambias probably didn't want to deal with the drama again, and so they brought Joe in as the hit man this time around.

Redmond cost £2m rising to £3.2m and I guess will be on about £20k a week.

We couldn't afford that? Seriously? :lol:

We couldn't afford £3million for Ba (with no wages) so we definitely couldn't afford £3.2million + 20k a week ffs, you animal.

I know it's all bullshit anyway so shouldn't be analyzed but this line annoys me: -

"However, some of the options available within our financial means were not as good as the players we already had. There is no point bringing in new players unless they can improve us and take us forward."

Were we looking at shit targets, or could the club, Graham , Joe and Alan not identify a single player within our budget that would have improved us? I know it's a bullshit excuse but it's such a shit one why even make it?

Isn't this essentially how they got rid of Keegan? By forcing him out just after the window, by not backing him at all in the summer.

It's the same stunt isn't it? Llambias probably didn't want to deal with the drama again, and so they brought Joe in as the hit man this time around.

Despite the cunts running the club Pardew is still at the best club he is ever going to manage, they will find it a lot tougher to shift him imo.

We couldn't afford £3million for Ba (with no wages) so we definitely couldn't afford £3.2million + 20k a week ffs, you animal.

Sorry, I'm a financial tyrant :(

I love that people are still sticking up for him, as if he's on our side :lol:

As others have already said, Keegan was a man who was on our side, one of us, and he didn't want to be part of taking the p*ss out of the fans. Pardew willingly signed up to talk us into continuing to hand over the cash. Bollocks to him.

I don't think anyone believes that really, I certainly don't. But I do believe he would want signings in, like any manager.

Can I respond to this?

You don't think anyone believes what?

That Pardew is on our side in the sense he wants those above out the club.

This is an amazing post. :lol:

Like anybody buying Newcastle United is going to keep Alan Pardew in post for a single second. :mackems:

Wow. Have to say Brett, fair play, you're totally entitled to you opinion. I thought before you were a (probably) young optimist. However, that statement is fanboyesque and bizarre. I have no idea how you draw your conclusions but i know you let don't let evidence cloud your wishful thinking.

To be fair to Brett, I think I've misread it, thank God. :lol:

Well that went well for you and Lotus, try again tomorrow lads  :lol:

:lol: What did i miss? Pardew wants the people above him out of the club?

Lotus you do this all the time, you just make up things you think i believe, earlier it was 'i believe the squad could barely get better'...now it's 'Pardew wants those above out'....your own eyes are now fooling you, you’re all over the place in terms of wanting to think I’m this crazed optimistic Pardew fan boy. Incredible.

Despite the c***s running the club Pardew is still at the best club he is ever going to manage, they will find it a lot tougher to shift him imo.

Yup, Pardew doesn't have an ounce of decency or self respect in him.

He will sit there and take the money until he is sacked with his full pay off.

That resignation of Llambias is a clear indicator that something isn't right somewhere, and I think it centres around Pardew.

The nincompoop had a shocking season and then came out criticizing Mike Ashley, and demanding older English players.

This must be Mikes revenge. To get rid without paying him a dime. Has to be.

I've convinced myself of it anyway. In the meanwhile we're in limbo.

This Pardew statement can otherwise be translated as:

Do your worst Mike I'm not shifting.

The statement proves to me what we've known all along. Pardew, whose remit ,as we were told by Golfmag, was to reduce the wage bill, is a patsy. He is complicit in all of this because he's known since day one what is expected of him. Ashley is simply happy with Newcastle United being a Premiership club, as it is being used by Ashley as a corporate advertising billboard for his company. The only way we'll see investment is if, like January, Ashley is fearful for our Premiership survival. In short, he'll only invest if we're shit.

The statement proves to me what we've known all along. Pardew, whose remit ,as we were told by Golfmag, was to reduce the wage bill, is a patsy. He is complicit in all of this because he's known since day one what is expected of him. Ashley is simply happy with Newcastle United being a Premiership club, as it is being used by Ashley as a corporate advertising billboard for his company. The only way we'll see investment is if, like January, Ashley is fearful for our Premiership survival. In short, he'll only invest if we're s***.

Yep.

Lost all respect that I had for him - not that it was that much to begin with tbh..,

If he said that, he is a liar plain and simple and he has zero respect for the fans.

If he didn't say that he should resign and claim constructive dismissal due to the club attributing false statements to him...

Cunt

It is true tho that we did sign loads of players in jan and everyone was all happy and being French and stuff.

To make up for last summers disaster of a window that they "Would learn from"...

It is true tho that we did sign loads of players in jan and everyone was all happy and being French and stuff.

To make up for last summers disaster of a window that they "Would learn from"...

i thought they said at the time they had brought this summers targets forward.

Aye. We could have spent about £5-6m on Lukaku, Remy (loans) & Redmond and been a genuine top 7 contender. Pure p*ss take. He could have still be tight and improved us.

Because as I said earlier, Ashley, for once quite rightly, was fearful for our Premiership existence. Merely existing in the top tier is enough for Ashley to advertise his tacky sports shop to the masses. And merely existing as opposed to targeting the top 6 costs a lot less.

Guest bimpy474

Most on here didnt want him . Shit etc...

Not me, i liked him.

The statement stinks. Would not be at all surprised if Pardew was just told his name would be on it.

Its an amazing state of affairs really, when you just can't trust anything about the club at the moment.