Alan Pardew

Mike

Couldn't give a shit anymore. We're going nowhere fast we might as well move to the next incompetent cunt.

Much rather have a cunt with a serious heart problem at the helm than one who's fit as a fiddle with an 8 year contract. No brainer.

Literally couldn't care which cunt is in the dugout, the only difference a fairly competant manager would do is slowdown our decline to  nowhereness.

Chances are if we get a decent manager those above him will take the piss more relying on him to get out.

It fucking stinks but fair to play to those in charge they've changed me from a happy clapper to someone who barely gives a fuck. They win.

Things are looking pretty terminal now but I'm still not sure what that actually means (if that makes sense)

We talk about MA coming up with all these elaborate plans to force AP out so he don't have to pay of his contract, all the while, overlooking the facts that MA has never been richer than he is currently.

He could do it tomorrow, without a seconds though.

I can't work it out myself.

Guest antz1uk

Unfortunately he's also a tight greedy bastard that won't pay a penny out he doesn't have to. I bet he cuts fucking coupons out of cereal boxes n that

Unfortunately he's also a tight greedy bastard that won't pay a penny out he doesn't have to. I bet he cuts fucking coupons out of cereal boxes n that

We say that, but strangely he's happy to pass ballbouncingly good bonuses to run of the mill staff in SD.

Like crazy good.

Unfortunately he's also a tight greedy b****** that won't pay a penny out he doesn't have to. I bet he cuts f***ing coupons out of cereal boxes n that

We say that, but strangely he's happy to pass ballbouncingly good bonuses to run of the mill staff in SD.

Like crazy good.

Based on, if they make him money, he gives them money. IIRC most of Pardew's contract is based around sell-on profits.

Unfortunately he's also a tight greedy b****** that won't pay a penny out he doesn't have to. I bet he cuts f***ing coupons out of cereal boxes n that

Like crazy good.

Based on, if they make him money, he gives them money. IIRC most of Pardew's contract is based around sell-on profits.

none of us know what's in anyone's contract and we never will, everything we write is speculation or what we would like to see but in reality facts only standout. The facts are , we are not bottom nor in the relegation zone,no matter what Pardew says or does with the team he selects once they're on the pitch the players will decide whether to turn up or not and if they dictate put them in the reserves for a few games and if that means half the team then so be it.

The owner and Pardew will then force those not turning up to make a decision, and we all move on.

Looking at the potential managers that are available, I don't think any are as bad as Pardew. But I'm so confident that Ashley will have an even worse manager in mind to screw us even worse and make Pardew's job here look like equivalent to winning us the Champions League.

If Liverpool give us a hiding I think he'll be sacked. But as mist have pointed out it's not like we've got someone exciting and innovative to look forward jut a slightly different brand of wretchedness. You can just tell JFK is desperate to be back in the dug out, god help us.

excruciating this like, he's a dead man walking and has been for a year, just depends how long it takes for the trigger to be pulled

funny, just made the link to kinnear coming out of obscurity to watch the last two matches with ashley - presumably he's watching with a view to taking over and managing the players if they're considering pulling the trigger :(

Guest chopey

I don't think its a case that he is done for, he's just not good enough. He has proved it at every club he has managed and the only reason he has had an extended stay here is because of his "yes man" mentality and other people choosing players for him. The manager of Newcastle United must make Ashley money and follow the party line (sell Andy Carroll) As much as I hate to say it he is going nowhere.

I don't think its a case that he is done for, he's just not good enough. He has proved it at every club he has managed and the only reason he has had an extended stay here is because of his "yes man" mentality and other people choosing players for him. The manager of Newcastle United must make Ashley money and follow the party line (sell Andy Carroll) As much as I hate to say it he is going nowhere.

It's probably not even due to a lack of effort, it's just he first principle is to nullify the opposition prior to us trying any sort of attacking and it's killing him, he won't ever change this approach because he thinks it's right and believes he's tactically sound, not that his constant tinkering is fucking us up and confusing the fuck out of players and the fact he has no idea how to blood the youngsters.

I personally find it baffling that Pardew is still here.

Ashley is often portrayed in the media as a 'ruthless businessman', and he seeimgly sees our club as a business venture. I think it's obvious that his motives with us are purely financial. Buy these players from, primarily, France as they're seen as 'good value' in order to sell them on at high profits, but the chances of finding buyers for the kind of money we want, these players have to be playing well - under Pardew they're not.

Ashley has to speculate to accumulate. If he wants these big transfer fees for our "better" players, then surely he needs to see that they're motivated to play for the team and give their all every game. You pay peanuts you get monkeys, that's the case with Pardew.

Individually these players are very, very good. With the exception of Obertan who, in the last few transfer windows, have we been genuinely disappointed to have brought in? We've bought promising players at good prices but the manager isn't good enough to find a way to play them as a team. If Ashley wants financial reward for his investment, he needs to invest in a good manager.

I personally find it baffling that Pardew is still here.

Ashley is often portrayed in the media as a 'ruthless businessman', and he seeimgly sees our club as a business venture. I think it's obvious that his motives with us are purely financial. Buy these players from, primarily, France as they're seen as 'good value' in order to sell them on at high profits, but the chances of finding buyers for the kind of money we want, these players have to be playing well - under Pardew they're not.

Ashley has to speculate to accumulate. If he wants these big transfer fees for our "better" players, then surely he needs to see that they're motivated to play for the team and give their all every game. You pay peanuts you get monkeys, that's the case with Pardew.

Individually these players are very, very good. With the exception of Obertan who, in the last few transfer windows, have we been genuinely disappointed to have brought in? We've bought promising players at good prices but the manager isn't good enough to find a way to play them as a team. If Ashley wants financial reward for his investment, he needs to invest in a good manager.

Aye that's what I don't get, it's a flawed business plan as he is buying these high potential players and giving them to Pardew to break, Tiote won't even fetch 10 million now never mind the 25 mil quoted a few seasons back.

every one of our players has gone backwards under Pardew

Pardew isn't making Ashley money though. If anything he's devaluing the squad at an alarming rate. Staying in the division can't be taken for granted either, performances like the first half against Everton are becoming more regular the longer this chump stays as manager. Even if Ashley is reluctant to sack him, it's difficult to see what other options he has unless the decline is suddenly reversed.

Pardew isn't making Ashley money though. If anything he's devaluing the squad at an alarming rate. Staying in the division can't be taken for granted either, performances like the first half against Everton are becoming more regular the longer this chump stays as manager. Even if Ashley is reluctant to sack him, it's difficult to see what other options he has unless the decline is suddenly reversed.

It's actually quite impressive how shit he makes our players look. The players would all fetch more than we paid for them probably but not the amounts I bet fat Mike was hoping for

Eveyone's favorite spokesman

Alan Pardew is on borrowed time at Newcastle – and knows it, according to one influential Magpies fan.

Steve Wraith, the spokesman for the NUFC Fans United Group and editor of the club's No.9 fanzine, claims Pardew believes it is "inevitable" that director of football Joe Kinnear will take over as the Toon's manager.

Newcastle were awful in the first half as they lost 3-2 to Everton on Monday, and a third successive league defeat - against Cardiff on Saturday - could spell the end of Pardew's three-year reign at St James’ Park.

Who'll be the next Prem boss sacked? Place your bets HERE with Paddy Power

Wraith claims his fellow fans feel sacking the manager would be unfair, because of the way owner Mike Ashley undermined him this summer by bringing back ex-boss Kinnear in a new job.

“There is more support for Alan Pardew now than there was at the end of last season, when many wanted him out,” said Wraith.

“They feel he has been ­undermined and the Joe Kinnear situation has made it inevitable he will replace him as manager.

“I don’t think Pardew would argue with that assessment - and I am privy to certain conversations he has had with certain people.

“Pardew knows he’s on borrowed time and if results continue to go pear-shaped, there’s only one man who’s going to get his job.

“Kinnear approached Mick Harford in the summer to be his assistant - who ever heard of a director of football having an assistant?

“That was Joe’s way of telling us what is going to happen. It just seems inevitable and Pardew does not deserve to be treated like this.”

Kinnear denied earlier in the season that he was waiting in the wings to replace Pardew, who is just a year into an eight-year contract.

He told Mirror Sport in August: “We are working together – not plotting against each other. There seems to be a perception outside the club that we are at loggerheads, but I don’t know why people jump on the bandwagon because it is a false picture.”

Wraith claims Kinnear and Ashley must accept their share of the blame for Newcastle’s plight, because of the lack of investment in new players this summer.

“The team spent most of last season battling relegation, but the only player brought in during the summer was Loic Remy on loan,” he said.

“You can’t just blame one person in Pardew. It’s a job lot.”