Alan Pardew

Mike

OK, sorry for keeping you up, I agree that you should definitely go to bed.

I was a 4/10 on us getting relegated this morning, I'm now an 8/10.  So yeah, if you're saying what it seems you're saying we'll never agree.

Never mind.  I liked you until this season, now you're mortal.

Fixed

I can't imagine if the architect of the relegation isn't punished for the relegation. I'm actually shocked that he's still here now.

Well as some have pointed out, he should have been sacked after we lost to Reading. I think he will stay but i'm as depressed as feck like.

He's got to be gone after the Arsenal match, whether we're up or down. I think they hesitated after the Liverpool game because they didn't want to rock the boat or something. Maybe a combination of hesitance and thinking that we were safer than we are/were.

Wor Shearer didn't get a shot when he took us down, if this cunt does it's a travesty. Tbh, if Pardew is here next season I'll see you all in League One in 15 months.

Guest bimpy474

I can't imagine if the architect of the relegation isn't punished for the relegation. I'm actually shocked that he's still here now.

Well as some have pointed out, he should have been sacked after we lost to Reading. I think he will stay but i'm as depressed as feck like.

He's got to be gone after the Arsenal match, whether we're up or down. I think they hesitated after the Liverpool game because they didn't want to rock the boat or something. Maybe a combination of hesitance and thinking that we were safer than we are/were.

No argument from me, i said he should have been sacked 6 months ago. Shit football will always lead to this.

Maybe we will see some kind of movement from them on the 13th if we win or lose. A draw keeps him in a job, I'm hoping a win and it's we're safe so goodbye, a loss and its were down anyway as there is no chance you are getting anything from arsenal.

I'll be amazed if he's our manager next season.

I feel as if I should rise to that. But, I won't.

Wow, how admirable. You've got a lovely habit of making out like people are being unreasonable when they have an opposing view like. Your argument against me tonight's been wooly at best and absolutely batshit mental to the point of being totally pointless at worst.

Sure you'll come up with another wisecrack remark to make yourself look clever like, but the quite unbelievable point is that you thought today was a positive day for NUFC. That's just incredible and we're still skirting around that point. If you really believe that then you're off your rocker.

His opinion isn't even hard to grasp.  He chooses not to drown in the negatives of today, as what good does it do to anyone's mood or help anything? There was a few positives from the performance like defence and a clean sheet, team not falling apart or in complete dissarray like last weekend, not many positives at all, especially considering the results this weekend!  But I can see why someone could think like this.  You might mistake it for WUM'ming but he's clearly explained it and if it upsets you so much then maybe engaging in an internet message board isn't a good idea.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Ah, man. Today was an ever so slightly positive day for me, man. For me. I haven't tried to dispute anyone else's opinion, because I know it's not been ideal results wise. This is the post that started it:

More a figure of speech, like. But, I'd have thought there was a lot more to complain about from today than this. I'll maintain my position on it anyway. I'm yet to read a worthwhile argument to make me doubt my own eyes. I'm off out, feeling oddly more optimistic than I was at 14:59. I doubt a night on here will help that. :lol:

Are you done now? I'm being told to go to bed. Should have done that when I got in.

OK, sorry for keeping you up, I agree that you should definitely go to bed.

I was a 4/10 on us getting relegated this morning, I'm now an 8/10.  So yeah, if you're saying what it seems you're saying we'll never agree.

Never mind.  I liked you until this season, now you're my mortal enemy.

:lol: Cool.

Maybe we will see some kind of movement from them on the 13th if we win or lose. A draw keeps him in a job, I'm hoping a win and it's we're safe so goodbye, a loss and its were down anyway as there is no chance you are getting anything from arsenal.

Honestly, there can't be any possibility that he's the manager next year.

How hands on are Mike and Llambias? Who is the man on the scene? I understand they spend quite a lot of time down south?

Wow, how admirable. You've got a lovely habit of making out like people are being unreasonable when they have an opposing view like. Your argument against me tonight's been wooly at best and absolutely batshit mental to the point of being totally pointless at worst.

Sure you'll come up with another wisecrack remark to make yourself look clever like, but the quite unbelievable point is that you thought today was a positive day for NUFC. That's just incredible and we're still skirting around that point. If you really believe that then you're off your rocker.

His opinion isn't even hard to grasp.  He chooses not to drown in the negatives of today, as what good does it do to anyone's mood or help anything? There was a few positives from the performance like defence and a clean sheet, team not falling apart or in complete dissarray like last weekend, not many positives at all, especially considering the results this weekend!  But I can see why someone could think like this.  You might mistake it for WUM'ming but he's clearly explained it and if it upsets you so much then maybe engaging in an internet message board isn't a good idea.

You're a proven div, I'm not going to bother replying to you properly.

How hands on are Mike and Llambias? Who is the man on the scene? I understand they spend quite a lot of time down south?

:lol: Imagine Mike ran the show at NUFC man.  Would be so much better.

I can't see him staying next year, but I also thought he'd be gone by now. Nt sure if that was hope then, or this is just hope now. It's hard to tell what they are thinking, and if you ever think you've got the measure of this board, they'll throw a curveball to get you thinking again. The unpredictability of Ashley is always there, this time it's worked against us, there's nothing to say that will change, all we've got is the hope Pardew has run too close to the edge and Ashley wants his near £300m investment to stay safe.

Who runs the club up here? Anyone's guess but Llambias is here a lot more than Ashley.

:lol: Proven div.. how mature!  You have a breakdown when someone doesn't support your view on here.  Grow up FFS, looks ridiculously childish.

:lol: Proven div.. how mature!  You have a breakdown when someone doesn't support your view on here.  Grow up FFS, looks ridiculously childish.

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.  My "breakdown"s are infrequent and usually justified.  You're a proven div, I can't be arsed talking to a proven div.

The reason he's upset is because not everyone shares his opinion and he can't cope with it, it's his goto action to get personal.  It's ridiculous.

Probably more upset with the prospect of being relegated again like, just a hunch.

The reason he's upset is because not everyone shares his opinion and he can't cope with it, it's his goto action to get personal.  It's ridiculous.

Probably more upset with the prospect of being relegated again like, just a hunch.

I think everyone is Toon's Taylor, I know I couldn't stomach watching from 60-90 - it was truly abject shit today.

Back on topic with the guy in charge - this guy needs to go, I think with the exception of one or two, everyone agrees.  But that shouldn't stop people, who see one or two positives in a fucking tragic situation, from posting in this thread because Interpolic or someone else might lose his rag, again. 

That's just absolute rubbish tbh, I'm fucking mortified that we've taken another step backwards today and have taken exception with people saying otherwise.

And I don't get this getting personal stuff either, it appears that I'm getting accused of being personal now the minute I quote someone else's post.  It's probably because I had a go at poor Ian and now I'm the biggest bully the internet has ever seen.

This forum's daft, you've got people defending the indefensible and they're the ones generally being looked at as those with a moderate point of view.

I need a ban, or else I'll continue arguing with these people. :lol: The alternative is going shopping in Stratford, which would be fucking shit but preferable if I'm pissing people off that much.