Alan Pardew

Mike

Actually maybe Alan Pardew, we're shit and it's his fault.

Or maybe just Alan Pardew

God I hate him

Actually maybe Alan Pardew, we hate him

Alan "fraud" Pardew ?

Alan Notting Hill Carnival Pardew

Guest Dontooner

Even Stoke played more enterprising football than us................HOW do we play such unorganized and horrible football.

This is the worst manager and he is destroying this club, just let him go for god sake....slow motion train wreck ....its too painful to watch.

If we stay up by some miracle I believe he'll be gone soon after.

There'll be a huge backlash from the fans once the dust settles.

What, like after we were humiliated at home twice in a row? People have had the backlash beaten out of them by this owner, everyone knows it means nothing any more.

I don't know where people are getting this idea that he'll be going if we stay up.

Most of the fans who go to games are still "HE GOT US TO 5TH. KING PARDEW."

While the board are still clueless about football, they only look to make a profit.

I don't see him being able to lift the players to win any match, be it QPR or Man Utd. He hasn't attempted to win an away game all season.

We can only hope the players totally ignore the useless fucker and take matters into their own hands.

I don't know where people are getting this idea that he'll be going if we stay up.

While the board are still clueless about football, they only look to make a profit.

Most of the people I talk to now are sick to death of him. The general feeling at the match seems to be that way too. He's living on borrowed time.

I don't see him being able to lift the players to win any match, be it QPR or Man Utd. He hasn't attempted to win an away game all season.

We can only hope the players totally ignore the useless fucker and take matters into their own hands.

We'll need Hatem to igonore him and play as he wants.

He'll make it difficult for them to make a profit if they keep having to bail him out.  It seems they thought they could get away with signing Anita last summer, then Pardew starts being a bit insubordinate in media interviews when things aren't going to plan, blaming the summer of inactivity for the team's failures.  They decide to give him the benefit of the doubt and spend around £15-20m on 5 new players, probably expecting that now that excuse has been extinguished they can settle for the mid-table finish they were looking at before the season started.  Yet Pardew now has us on the edge of relegation, and has largely switched to other excuses.

I admit that the main flaw in my thinking is that the brains of Ashley and Llambias think logically, however if you put that aside then the set of events above indicates to me one outcome this summer.

My only hope now is Pardew's comments the other day about forgetting performances and just trying to win. Hopefully that means he doesn't stick to his usual gameplan and lets the players get on with it.

:(

Fuck me this is surreal. Everything just creeps closer.

My question earlier was 50/50 pisstake. But Pardew is getting close to surpassing Souness on the hate list.

If he relegates us, it's the biggest let down, fiasco and failure I've ever heard of in sports.

Guest bimpy474

My only hope now is Pardew's comments the other day about forgetting performances and just trying to win. Hopefully that means he doesn't stick to his usual gameplan and lets the players get on with it.

Clutching at straws that aren't there. Defensive, hoofball, pathetic set penises, Shola on at 65 mins, Boring, just a point if we are lucky.

Enjoy.

He takes off a threat at the hour mark every game because he has a go. Why would he change this time? We're not going to have a go at QPR, we'll try and contain them and hope someone like HBA can take on their team and knock a winner in.

Did he say this before or after the west ham game?

The man is full of s***, who listens to him? Talks shyte like nobodies business.

Suggested the opposite to me those quotes mind, I read it as him saying he'd try to strangle the life out of the game more than ever.

Guest neesy111

Suggested the opposite to me those quotes mind, I read it as him saying he'd try to strangle the life out of the game more than ever.

This is my view.

So what were we trying to do in those games with performances?

This is my view.

So what were we trying to do in those games with performances?

Front foot fuckball or whatever the fuck he calls it.

Please don't, it's like telling a kid santa isn't real :(

He DEFINITELY meant he wasn't going to get too involved and would let the players do what they like, he must have :(

Guest bimpy474

Can anyone really see this cunt inspiring our players to go out and play for their lives on Sunday?

That's the one thing i'm certain will not happen.