Alan Pardew

Mike

Aye, because teams replace half their first team in the January transfer window and go on a magic run all the time? Why is it perfectly acceptable to say Colo needed a season to adapt to the pace of the Premiership, but not to suggest that integrating 4 or 5 new first team players in the team that already wasn't doing greatly was as much a blessing in terms of much needed squad investment as it was a hindrance to have to do it mid season? People hate it when Pardew uses "excuses" for things that haven't gone well, and he himself is also to blame for our gross underperformance this season, but there is no denying the impact injuries, "Europe" and too small a squad with panic reinforcing in January have had imho.

Bollocks, look at the team we had out against Reading at home for one.

Enlighten me what you mean by this please? I have looked and the only January reinforcement available to us at that date was Debuchy, who did play. Not sure how that is relevant at all to what I said.. :lol:

Injuries and Europe had nothing to do with our shit results in the same way that new players didn't.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/May/Club-statement-13-May-2013

It is with regret that Newcastle United Football Club announces that Alan Pardew has been relieved of his duties as Newcastle United Manager.

This has been a difficult decision for the owner, Managing Director and Board to make and it is the outcome of a planned end of season review process that has been brought forward in light of recent speculation and out of respect for Alan and his extensive contributions to the Football Club.

Despite everyone’s best efforts, the Club has failed to achieve any of its stated targets this year, with the exception of qualification for next season’s Premier League. This, combined with an identified need to develop a holistic approach to all aspects of football at the Club, has meant that the decision has been taken to find a new manager for the 2013/14 season and beyond.

Managing Director Derek Llambias said: “Alan’s record speaks for itself and he has the respect and gratitude of Mike Ashley, myself and the Board for all of his hard work and commitment over the last two and a half years. He has clearly also secured the love and respect of our fans. He has done as he promised and delivered no silverware or success, not breaking the Club’s 58-year trophy drought and almost securing relegation in 2013. I would like to personally and publicly thank him for his dedication to the progress that he has overseen and for his support and continued friendship."

Assistant Manager John Carver will take interim responsibility for the remaining two games of the season and the post-season tour to Bognor Regis.

Shit the bed, Mike Ashley and his fucking holistics AGAIN.

I don't see what lighting a few aromatic candles is going to do to change the club's fortunes.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-alan-pardews-job-looks-1887523

Alan Pardew has been told to plan for next season in a major hint his job is safe.

Newcastle manager Pardew admitted last week he faces an "uncomfortable" end of season showdown with owner Mike Ashley, and that his boss could decide to find a new manager.

But after securing Premier League safety on Sunday with a win at QPR that was watched by Ashley and MD Derek Llambias, the message to Pardew was to get on with his job, and decide what is required to build for the future.

The Magpies will hold an inquest into what went wrong this season and thrash out transfer targets with Pardew and chief scout Graham Carr, as well as confirm pre-season plans in the next fortnight, before any holidays are taken.

They can't be so stupid to keep him on, I still can't buy into it.  Before Sunderland I'd have thought they'd have been pissed off after having tried to bail him out in January, if they're still willing to retain him after those 2 monumentally shameful home performances and nowt impressive beyond them then I give up.  They can't be watching properly.

They can't be so stupid to keep him on, I still can't buy into it.  Before Sunderland I'd have thought they'd have been pissed off after having tried to bail him out in January, if they're still willing to retain him after those 2 monumentally shameful home performances and nowt impressive beyond them then I give up.  They can't be watching properly.

Aye, because teams replace half their first team in the January transfer window and go on a magic run all the time? Why is it perfectly acceptable to say Colo needed a season to adapt to the pace of the Premiership, but not to suggest that integrating 4 or 5 new first team players in the team that already wasn't doing greatly was as much a blessing in terms of much needed squad investment as it was a hindrance to have to do it mid season? People hate it when Pardew uses "excuses" for things that haven't gone well, and he himself is also to blame for our gross underperformance this season, but there is no denying the impact injuries, "Europe" and too small a squad with panic reinforcing in January have had imho.

Bollocks, look at the team we had out against Reading at home for one.

Enlighten me what you mean by this please? I have looked and the only January reinforcement available to us at that date was Debuchy, who did play. Not sure how that is relevant at all to what I said.. :lol:

Injuries and Europe had nothing to do with our s*** results in the same way that new players didn't.

You sir are a master of argumentation.. :spit:

LOWLIGHTS MORE LIKE.

lowlights more like

I'm almost tempted to join twitter so I can partake in the 'lowlights' gag.

meeting between Ashley and pardew with carr present?

hope to fuck carr gives Ashley an earful about the way his recruits have been used. he needs to ask pards in front of Ashley what his tactics/formation are going to be for next season so he can scout appropriately for once.

meeting between Ashley and pardew with carr present?

hope to fuck carr gives Ashley an earful about the way his recruits have been used. he needs to ask pards in front of Ashley what his tactics/formation are going to be for next season so he can scout appropriately for once.

:lol:

"Alan Alan Alan, I dont give a flying fuck if you're playing Shola Ameobi and Mike Williamson, what I want to know is why haven't you utilised Mbabu or Amalfitano more?"

I think the problem has been Carr's remit is totally separate to Pardew's desires, by design.  Not that Pardew hasn't asked for the players he needs.