Alan Pardew

Mike

You're pointing out that you're a great poster?

Where did you get that from?  I'm pointing out that at least unlike some people on this board who have disapeared from the football forum on a couple of occaisons, strangely enough when it was all going down the toilet, to suddenly reappear when it was all OK that at least people like Inochi and Ian were at least still 'fighting thier cause' in the face of a lot of opposition.

Excellent post from a fine poster.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/answers/3000/3515_1237758572508_400_300.jpg

"Luckily for us we had Harps, who came on as if it was a Sunday afternoon and he was going down the pub with his dog. That calmed everybody. It certainly calmed me down.”

Pardew's words regarding Harper coming on at such a crucial time on Sunday. It strikes a note with me and a few others I go to the match with as we've always joked about Harper's cool nonchalance in pressure situations.

I really think his intelligence and calm demeanour could be an asset around SJP in some capacity for another season or two.

You know, for some people the club might be the only thing that they have right now, so it might just hurt a little bit more, since we are all human, can we not just accept that as being okay?

:lol: Dawson's Club.

Dawson's Club? Am I missing something here?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/52419/dawson-crying-o.gif

Is that aimed at me like?  I've got twice as many posts on here as you :D

Part timer indeed.

Not sure who else has come back.

SOOPAFAN!!!  :cheesy: :lol: :shifty:

I've been here longer so I'm using the seniority card so there.  You are just collateral damage, but obviously have a guilty conscience.  I can understand why people have avoided this part of the board like a plague due to the very toxic atmosphere, but at least you've added to the debate.  I've just got an aversion to the reappearance of a few with nothing more to do than say 'HURR HURR look at this dick'.

HURR HURR look at this dick.

There's a queue already, you can get in behind Sandra.

Guest alijmitchell

You know, for some people the club might be the only thing that they have right now, so it might just hurt a little bit more, since we are all human, can we not just accept that as being okay?

:lol: Dawson's Club.

Dawson's Club? Am I missing something here?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/52419/dawson-crying-o.gif

Awesome! Ace! Swell!

Although just had a look through his posts and it does in fact seem like Gemmill is a complete cunt, so I shouldn't have been surprised.

Guest neesy111

Fans arguing and turning on each other shows we have the wrong manager.

It's all about stability Bimpy.

Guest bimpy474

Not really but the fans turning on each other shows the consequences of keeping him on.

That's what i meant mate, Pardew is the reason for the arguing. Before, currently and now not going.

Not really but the fans turning on each other shows the consequences of keeping him on.

That's what i meant mate, Pardew is the reason for the arguing. Before, currently and now not going.

Less of this whinging about Pardew man.  Jeez.

Guest bimpy474

Stability is great if the manager isn't a clueless idiotic fanny magnet.

Guest bimpy474

Less of this whinging about Pardew man.  Jeez.

I will actually back him come the start of the new season, in the hope he will have learned something. Well the team anyway.

Whats wrong with being a fanny magnet like ?  Hasn't stopped Jose Mourinho (or me) from being successful  ;D

:lol:

He will start with a clean slate at the beginning of next season if he is still in charge from me . Reluctant though I may be, I hope he learns from his mistakes, perhaps get some coaches with a positive outlook and grows a pair to stop the cowardly way he has meandered through this season.

He will start with a clean slate at the beginning of next season if he is still in charge. Reluctant though I may be, I hope he learns from his mistakes, perhaps get some coaches with a positive outlook and grows a pair to stop the cowardly way he has meandered through this season.

:thup: :thup: