Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's a completely different kettle of fish in the ground mind. On here you would probably get 95% wanting him out the door but on a match day people are fairly silent about it - even when Liverpool were humping us 6-0 I only heard a couple of lads.

What happened to peoples protest planned for the Arsenal game? Didn't bother?

Who really cares, what difference does it make?  We all want him gone, plus there were no power struggle last season no JFK , and still absolute shyte excuse of a season

Do we?

Unless your blind, stupid or both tbh.

I would love to here the rationale behind keeping him from a Pards sympathiser. I want the f***er gone because I think he is f***ing useless

:lol:

Think you might have missed about the last 8 months of this thread.

Na, I read and contributed to it, and heard some of the "but we finished 5th" shit to often. The reality was he could not get us playing at all last season  and kept making shit excuses. That trend will continue next season except Europe will be replaced with "Joe bought all the players"

I wanted him gone as there was a very small % of me that thought we'd turned the corner from being a shambles. However given that the alternative is liable to be JFK in charger I'm going to cut him some more slack.

I wanted him gone as there was a very small % of me that thought we'd turned the corner from being a shambles. However given that the alternative is liable to be JFK in charger I'm going to cut him some more slack.

Same.

Guest bimpy474

Who really cares, what difference does it make?  We all want him gone, plus there were no power struggle last season no JFK , and still absolute shyte excuse of a season

Do we?

Yeh then we can have Kinnear as manager. Fuck a duck.

Yes because that just what i said.

Talking about just Pardew here. How many poor performances, how many lies and ridiculous comments and how many excuses did you need to, see, hear and read to realise he's crap. And Kinnear wouldn't be manager fwiw. His health wouldn't allow it. He has to take several pills morning and night, the DOF role suits him fine as it takes away the stress levels of management. The stress levels his heart just can't handle.

If you can't seperate not wanting Pardew, as meaning having Kinnear as manager, fine. Righto.

Guest bimpy474

Do we?

I would love to here the rationale behind keeping him from a Pards sympathiser. I want the fucker gone because I think he is fucking useless

Here, you don't think i'm a Pards sympathiser do you ? :lol:

Someone tell him please :lol:

I dont know if JFK would get the job tbh.  I dont think his health can take it.

Never discount anything with that deluded cunt. He probably thinks he has the body of a 30 year old.

I dont know if JFK would get the job tbh.  I dont think his health can take it.

Never discount anything with that deluded cunt. He probably thinks he has the body of a 30 year old.

He did well yesterday winning Wimbledon in a 3 hour marathon.

Do we?

I would love to here the rationale behind keeping him from a Pards sympathiser. I want the f***er gone because I think he is f***ing useless

Na Bimpy, I knew you weren't :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Do we?

Na Bimpy, I knew you weren't :lol:

Phew for a minute there i thought i was suddenly uncool :lol:

Fuck me you're good Ian.  If you can find a bright spot in this clusterfuck then your powers of optimism far exceed even my expectations.

Not trying to say the JFK appointment isn't a massive mistake, never have. Just slightly encouraging to see Pardew can work with Charnley and seems to respect him.

Guest icemanblue

Not much has changed now its Charnley, Carr and JFK.

Llambias is just as clueless as JFK, and know even less about football.

I very much doubt that, to be honest.

Not much has changed now its Charnley, Carr and JFK.

Llambias is just as clueless as JFK, and know even less about football.

I agree, I just meant it was (slightly) encouraging to hear that Pardew was happy enough with the situation. Not a major positive I admit.