Alan Pardew

Mike

Can't believe Pardew is still manager of NUFC. Sometimes if you just take a minute to think about that, what it really means, it blows your mind away. So surreal.

Howay man, hardly. He's not very good but it's not like we're being managed by Susan Boyle.

Try thinking about Joe Kinnear being our DOF, that will really blow your mind.

As much as I hate JFK I dont mind if he sack this clown sometime in the future.

That would mean JFK as manager, I'd rather have Pardew I think.

If it's as inevitable as some would have you believe, I'd rather it happened tomorrow, get it out of the way.

If it's as inevitable as some would have you believe, I'd rather it happened tomorrow, get it out of the way.

There is some merit to that argument, as long as the damage caused wasn't catastrophic. Which it might be.

I dunno can't see JFK's health holding out for long, just keep Pardew till Kinnear gets ill again.  His lifestyle by the sounds of it is not exactly that of an Olympic athlete and with his previous issues and his age etc.

That formation is suicide tbh, 4-3-1-2 is a lot more workable.

Plus i don't like Cabaye in a midfield 2, he needs to be part of a 3 IMO.

Yeah, perhaps.

Either way I think it's more likely to be a flat 4-4-2 with Pardew.

The worrying thing is that we haven't been linked with too many left wingers at all.

The thought of Jonas being in the first 11 next season is absolutely sickening.

I dunno can't see JFK's health holding out for long, just keep Pardew till Kinnear gets ill again.  His lifestyle by the sounds of it is not exactly that of an Olympic athlete and with his previous issues and his age etc.

I dont think JFK himself wants to be a manager but he will bring his own trusted man. 

I dont think JFK himself wants to be a manager but he will bring his own trusted man. 

Last year I think it was he was quoted as saying he would only take  DoF role if it would lead to a management role.

Last year I think it was he was quoted as saying he would only take  DoF role if it would lead to a management role.

Exactly. It's pretty much nailed on.

“I would consider something like a director of football post. But I would do that for just one reason and that is to get myself back into full-time management. If I was a director of football and the manager was struggling and got the old tin-tack, I would tell them that I’d take over.”

Like I said unless he gets ill, which is probably likely.

Like I said unless he gets ill, which is probably likely.

Went well last time that happened.. :lol:

There is some merit to that argument, as long as the damage caused wasn't catastrophic. Which it might be.

I just want the whole thing to play itself out as soon as possible, including Ashley leaving. I understand the grass isn't always greener but we're well past that point now imo. I want to see us win something before I die.

That formation is suicide tbh, 4-3-1-2 is a lot more workable.

Plus i don't like Cabaye in a midfield 2, he needs to be part of a 3 IMO.

Yeah, perhaps.

Either way I think it's more likely to be a flat 4-4-2 with Pardew.

The worrying thing is that we haven't been linked with too many left wingers at all.

The thought of Jonas being in the first 11 next season is absolutely sickening.

Flat 4-4-2 would be a disaster for a number of reasons and the mere fact we haven't been linked with many wingers and have none i think it makes sense to push for a narrow system instead of forcing width which isn't there.

I know he's going to prove me wrong again ! but he surely cannot be this stupid.

Pardew getting the sack and Kinnear taking over and possibly getting ill again has no bearing whatsoever on Ashley leaving unfortunately... :(

Just a forlorn hope that if he runs out of people that he trusts he'll fuck off quicker.

Pardew getting the sack and Kinnear taking over and possibly getting ill again has no bearing whatsoever on Ashley leaving unfortunately... :(

Just a forlorn hope that if he runs out of people that he trusts he'll f*** off quicker.

He'll only f*** off if somebody wants to buy the club off him, presumably at a tidy profit. In your scenario, in all likelihood, Kinnear will go back to the DoF role and appoint the new manager. God help us if that ever happens. The best we can hope for is Pardew turns things around. The alternative doesn't bear thinking about...

Just a forlorn hope that if he runs out of people that he trusts he'll f*** off quicker.

He'll only fuck off if somebody wants to buy the club off him, presumably at a tidy profit. In that scenario, in all likelihood, Kinnear will go back to the DoF role and appoint the new manager. God help us if that ever happens.

You're probably right, I hope that he's continuing to take money out of the club to repay his loan. The more he does that, the less the price will be. My hope is that Pardew goes, Kinnear gets the job, sacks it off again because he's ill and then Mike sells for slightly less than he was planning just to get rid.