Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest icemanblue

The quicker we get rid of Pardew the quicker we get JFK, if that's the case, and then the quicker we get rid of him. The quicker the process starts the better.

Quicker we get rid of Pardew, the quicker JFK next heart attack happens. The manager after that is the one.

I'd love to know what exactly gives you people the confidence that 'who comes next' will be such a vast improvement.

The quicker we get rid of Pardew the quicker we get JFK, if that's the case, and then the quicker we get rid of him. The quicker the process starts the better.

Quicker we get rid of Pardew, the quicker JFK next heart attack happens. The manager after that is the one.

Would love Vinny Jones as manager would be funny as anything plus couldn't do any worse than Pardew.

Guest bimpy474

I'd love to know what exactly gives you people the confidence that 'who comes next' will be such a vast improvement.

Nobody said that did they.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Pardew getting the sack and Kinnear taking over and possibly getting ill again has no bearing whatsoever on Ashley leaving unfortunately... :(

Just a forlorn hope that if he runs out of people that he trusts he'll f*** off quicker.

He'll only f*** off if somebody wants to buy the club off him, presumably at a tidy profit. In that scenario, in all likelihood, Kinnear will go back to the DoF role and appoint the new manager. God help us if that ever happens.

You're probably right, I hope that he's continuing to take money out of the club to repay his loan. The more he does that, the less the price will be. My hope is that Pardew goes, Kinnear gets the job, sacks it off again because he's ill and then Mike sells for slightly less than he was planning just to get rid.

I just rather Pardew put in a decent performance.

Aye I'd take that.

As for the others, just staying away from the games and not putting money isn't going to 'provoke' anything imo, apart from a feeling that the club will bring in substantially less money while he's here.

Most of the money comes from TV I suppose. Ashley has us over a barrel.

I've really no idea what the solution is we just have to hope for a lucky break lest a Marxist revolution breaks out on Tyneside and somehow the fans come into ownership of the club.

The reality is - we'll take it on the chin time and time again because as much as he's dulled the culture it would take a real tyrant to kill it.

Guest bimpy474

Would love Vinny Jones as manager would be funny as anything plus couldn't do any worse than Pardew.

The manager after JFK if it did play out that way is going to be a scary thing, Ashley will have no one on the board to help choose that one. It'll be a decision of his and who else does he know in football. Discounting Dennis Wise.

Not allowed to guess, predict, assume, give opinion and especially read between the lines on any matter around here without being set upon.

Unless it toes the party line of course, then it's acceptable.

Touching on the 2 up top comment, we played 4-3-2 second half on Tuesday and looked good.

I would love to see us play 4-3-1-2, with Sissoko-Anita-Cabaye in midfield and Ben Arfa behind the strikers.

Tempted to say that Cabaye is the problem with that. Not got the legs to play as one of the 'shuttlers' and doesn't have the discipline to play in front of the back 4.

Although the game is moving toward 2 shuttlers, Rafa's L'pool showed you can have a holder, a passer and a shuttler.

Guest bimpy474

Just ignore him.

Who?

Whoever misreads/misinterprets whatever you put, i should have put "ignore them/ whoever it is."

Guest icemanblue

Now, I could have read it wrong, but isn't that what you're saying in bold?

Guest bimpy474

Say the idiot JFK ended up in the job, i wouldn't expect him to last long before he keels over. I meant it's the one to worry about more, or less depending who they are and their ability. Is the one Ashley appoints himself after than fun scenario.

Touching on the 2 up top comment, we played 4-3-2 second half on Tuesday and looked good.

I would love to see us play 4-3-1-2, with Sissoko-Anita-Cabaye in midfield and Ben Arfa behind the strikers.

Tempted to say that Cabaye is the problem with that. Not got the legs to play as one of the 'shuttlers' and doesn't have the discipline to play in front of the back 4.

Do we need Cabaye to be a Gattuso like shuttler though? those 3 in midfield are setup different than the usual 4-3-1-2 is and thus need different things.

I think he does have the legs to do it btw, the main problem with Cabaye isn't his lack of work rate which is great its how deep how is.

I wouldn't mind him in that role if he's doing it higher up the pitch, Anita is perfectly suited to the player at the base of the diamond and Sissoko in theory at least should suit the role you mentioned to a tee.

Also the Tiote and Cabaye partnership simply doesn't work as they seemingly have no understanding in possession.... defensively they understand each other but in possession its a disaster.

Something needs to change for sure.

The phrase "legs" has nothing to do with work rate really. We mean speed, stamina, fitness. He's not naturally blessed in this department and it reminds me of Xabi Alonso. Ideally, you want someone doing Alonso's running or your team gets 80% possession.

Tiote-Cabaye midfield is a solid combination, gives the defence protection, both put a foot in, Tiote runs, Cabaye does the passing.

Guest icemanblue

Say the idiot JFK ended up in the job, i wouldn't expect him to last long before he keels over. I meant it's the one to worry about more, or less depending who they are and their ability.

Not sure how that can be inferred from what you posted, but, whatever.

Guest bimpy474

Say the idiot JFK ended up in the job, i wouldn't expect him to last long before he keels over. I meant it's the one to worry about more, or less depending who they are and their ability.

Not sure how that can be inferred from what you posted, but, whatever.

That's your problem.

Pardew getting the sack and Kinnear taking over and possibly getting ill again has no bearing whatsoever on Ashley leaving unfortunately... :(

Just a forlorn hope that if he runs out of people that he trusts he'll f*** off quicker.

He'll only f*** off if somebody wants to buy the club off him, presumably at a tidy profit. In that scenario, in all likelihood, Kinnear will go back to the DoF role and appoint the new manager. God help us if that ever happens.

You're probably right, I hope that he's continuing to take money out of the club to repay his loan. The more he does that, the less the price will be. My hope is that Pardew goes, Kinnear gets the job, sacks it off again because he's ill and then Mike sells for slightly less than he was planning just to get rid.

I just rather Pardew put in a decent performance.

Aye I'd take that.

As for the others, just staying away from the games and not putting money isn't going to 'provoke' anything imo, apart from a feeling that the club will bring in substantially less money while he's here.

Most of the money comes from TV I suppose. Ashley has us over a barrel.

I've really no idea what the solution is we just have to hope for a lucky break lest a Marxist revolution breaks out on Tyneside and somehow the fans come into ownership of the club.

The reality is - we'll take it on the chin time and time again because as much as he's dulled the culture it would take a real tyrant to kill it.

You might, I've wiped my chin clean and I'm pursuing a career in modelling.

I'd say its a fair enough assumption Pardew could go before Xmas and kinnear thinks he's able to do the job so steps in. His previous health issues and shite ability means pressure is on and could easily keel over so 3 managers this year is a huge possibility IMO, unless Pardew gets a couple of strikers and has (while looking on course for) a good season - 7-9th.

Kinnear wants the managers job, he will be in temp charge at least if Pardew goes, and he'll do everything to try and keep it, including nearly killing himself.

Guest bimpy474

Well we know Ashley knows Poyet, surely he'd be an upgrade over Pardew.

Does he ? I wouldn't think that would be too bad an appointment. Decent football i guess. We'll be right in the shit if it did play out like that, i wouldn't envy whoever it is.

Guest bimpy474

I'd say its a fair enough assumption Pardew could go before Xmas and kinnear thinks he's able to do the job so steps in. His previous health issues and shite ability means pressure is on and could easily keel over so 3 managers this year is a huge possibility IMO, unless Pardew gets a couple of strikers and has (while looking on course for) a good season - 7-9th.

Kinnear wants the managers job, he will be in temp charge at least if Pardew goes, and he'll do everything to try and keep it, including nearly killing himself.

I'm still not convinced that JFK's health would allow him to take over but he is mental enough to risk his life in trying.

It just depends if you can see any hope of success under Pardew. I guess there are some who will be hoping that we can finish in the top 10 with him in charge. Personally I think all it will achieve is the waste of another season.

Guest bimpy474

It just depends if you can see any hope of success under Pardew. I guess there are some who will be hoping that we can finish in the top 10 with him in charge. Personally I think all it will achieve is the waste of another season.

As much as i detest Pardew i think there might be a decent manager under it all, if he gets over his cowardice (in the sense of letting the team attack) and stops being so defensive. But i think he's too trapped in the Big Sam percentage football crap, Oh and that ego.