Alan Pardew

Mike

He'll be already priming his excuses for how its impossible to do a deal in one day, especially with agents etc.

Despite the fact some teams manage to do it at 10:30pm every fucking deadline day.

Guest icemanblue

He'll be already priming his excuses for how its impossible to do a deal in one day, especially with agents etc.

Despite the fact some teams manage to do it at 10:30pm every fucking deadline day.

Had on, does he have an input with this stuff now?

As for that Hatem comments. I really don't believe he wants him to be sold. He knows as well as us that we'd be fucked if it happened. I think it's just a stupid as fuck comment.

Despite the fact some teams manage to do it at 10:30pm every f***ing deadline day.

As for that Hatem comments. I really don't believe he wants him to be sold. He knows as well as us that we'd be f***ed if it happened. I think it's just a stupid as f*** comment.

Never said he did.

But he's the mouthpiece so will be standing up for 'Mike' as per.

As for that Hatem comments. I really don't believe he wants him to be sold. He knows as well as us that we'd be fucked if it happened. I think it's just a stupid as fuck comment.

It makes him one of two things; a coniving fucking idiot or...a clueless fucking idiot.

Those golfmag posts get more and more real every window.

Any chance of a recap? Saw something in someone's sig but I haven't seen anything else

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

When I first found this out, it was when Chris and the team were riding a wave, back in October I think. Pardew's name had bever been mentioned anywhere to my knowledge and I flat didn't believe what I was being told. I, like all of us, am still clinging to the hope that Ashley has had his head turned by Jol's sudden availability. But I do know for a fact that the plan in question has been in place for a long time.

A very specific part of Pardew's written remit is to reduce costs and the debt, to make it easier for MA to sell the club. Look at everything he says in this context..

Part of Pardew's remuneration is based on how much the club's operating expenses (wge costs for him) are reduced. I think that this fact will influence much of this summer's decisions - ones that seem logical to us and ones that don't.

Those golfmag posts get more and more real every window.

Any chance of a recap? Saw something in someone's sig but I haven't seen anything else

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

When I first found this out, it was when Chris and the team were riding a wave, back in October I think. Pardew's name had bever been mentioned anywhere to my knowledge and I flat didn't believe what I was being told. I, like all of us, am still clinging to the hope that Ashley has had his head turned by Jol's sudden availability. But I do know for a fact that the plan in question has been in place for a long time.

A very specific part of Pardew's written remit is to reduce costs and the debt, to make it easier for MA to sell the club. Look at everything he says in this context..

Part of Pardew's remuneration is based on how much the club's operating expenses (wge costs for him) are reduced. I think that this fact will influence much of this summer's decisions - ones that seem logical to us and ones that don't.

Frightening stuff to take credence from.