Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest icemanblue

Think we need to tone down the Pardew praise for a while lads.

I've said it already, but lads like Brett, who've taken a bit of a battering, are dying to throw things back in people's faces. Now is not the right time to even be attempting that. It's very early days.

Giz a break man, i'm enjoying my moment, might only last a week  :lol:

It's not your moment, man. You look fucking stupid, and will look even worse if it all goes to shit again. Just enjoy it, and hope it lasts.

I've said it already, but lads like Brett, who've taken a bit of a battering, are dying to throw things back in people's faces. Now is not the right time to even be attempting that. It's very early days.

It's not your moment, man. You look f***ing stupid, and will look even worse if it all goes to s*** again. Just enjoy it, and hope it lasts.

Keep doubting lad, keep doubting, more people pretend to themselves this is a one off, the more i will revel in our future success. Not even sure Saturday's win would have felt as good without all you guys  :)

Since Villa away on January 29 we have played 19 Premier League games. We have won 8, drawn 3 and lost 8.

This gives us a PPG of 1,42 which would equal ≈54 pts per season (38 games) or ≈60 pts per season (42 games).

In 21 seasons of Premier League football this would have had us placed anything between 6-10 in the league. In 9 seasons we have bettered this, in 12 seasons we have been below this. (Or 10 seasons if we take out the Championship seasons).

So, if anything, Pardew is doing a good job of keeping an average Premier League Club average if you look at the last 19 games. There's certainly a lot of room for improvement, but it's not as bad as its made out to be either. Performance wise on the other hand...

Guest firetotheworks

It's not your moment, man. You look f***ing stupid, and will look even worse if it all goes to s*** again. Just enjoy it, and hope it lasts.

Keep doubting lad, keep doubting, more people pretend to themselves this is a one off, the more i will revel in our future success. Not even sure Saturday's win would have felt as good without all you guys  :)

Aye, we'll all be gutted if you're right and we start winning every week. :lol:

Ironically I'll probably take the full backdraft in the face when I say something positive in a couple of weeks.

Brett gotsta chill.

Some people are always moaning about the majority jumping on Pardew even though it's based on an entire season of poor performances, dismal cup exits and pretty much his whole managerial career. Circa 1.5 good performances and suddenly it's perfectly acceptable to just rewrite history and our prospects. Ludicrous.

There have been some promising signs in the last few matches, let's just leave it at that for now. I'm very happy to see if Pardew can prove me wrong about his ability, but to me a good manager is one that can get performances and results despite adversity, not just when his very best XI players are fit and available. Still, beggars can't be choosers.

Oh, and he can fuck off moaning about injuries when he's always the first to lick the owner's fat arse despite being let down time and time again.

Hey, i'm more than happy when people jump on board and get behind Pardew and the players, been a couple already today after a decent win, might be a couple more after next week as it's another game where there is a big chance of 3 points, slowly but surely, we will all come together for one big congratulations celebratory forum hug.

Guest firetotheworks

Would I be right in saying that the Pardew fans have come out of the woodwork since Saturday, or have I just not noticed them during the past few months of comprehensive disdain for the bloke?

Some have attempted to make unbiased, level-headed posts consistently over the past few months.

:lol:

Sorry like, but that just smacks of you thinking that you're some sort of connosseur of football. I haven't read what these 'unbiased, level-headed posts' are, but I'd be interested to be filled in on what they could be and how having a dislike for crap football from the same manager is biased?

Guest icemanblue

Doubt what, man? I'm one of the few who thought there was a remote possibility of him turning it round. You're spoiling it for the rest of us. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Hey, i'm more than happy when people jump on board and get behind Pardew and the players, been a couple already today after a decent win, might be a couple more after next week as it's another game where there is a big chance of 3 points, slowly but surely, we will all come together for one big congratulations celebratory forum hug.

Jesus. Pass the bucket.

Guest bimpy474

Just out of interest do you think people are not behind the players? Where have gleaned that from? People don't actively want pardew to fail, at all, just were fed up of watching utter shit,

Spot on this man.

Guest firetotheworks

'Get behind the players' is definitely a football pet hate of mine, like. As if hating the manager and the owner means that we want Newcastle to fail. Fucking retarded, and I use that word with its full meaning intended.

Doubt what, man? I'm one of the few who thought there was a remote possibility of him turning it round. You're spoiling it for the rest of us. :lol:

My sense of identity is all over the place now, I'm siding with Dave and SanToon.

I thought you were one of us Inochi, i really did, something has changed in you, you seem different, negative thoughts like 'all goes to shit again', got to be positive in this game and i'm the happiest i've been in years, i just love everything about our current side, it excites the fuck out of me. Maybe i should try to control my excitement more on here but it's a bit of struggle when i realised on Saturday that everything i had been dreaming had just all came together and it's such a fantastic feeling right now.

Guest bimpy474

2 wins man, balanced against a season of absolute turgid s***.

= Game tied :lol:

:lol: it's madness in here, I mean I'm very happy with the points and the win, however it's only two games! He's not suddenly proved everyone wrong

He certainly hasn't although, a lot of people from both sides of this divide have said. "Hope he's learnt from last season". Now you could say it's looking like he has as the football has improved.

But 2 games, it's only the start of a long road that may or may not just plunge of a cliff :lol:

I thought you were one of us Inochi, i really did, something has changed in you, you seem different, negative thoughts like 'all goes to shit again', got to be positive in this game and i'm the happiest i've been in years, i just love everything about our current side, it excites the fuck out of me. Maybe i should try to control my excitement more on here but it's a bit of struggle when i realised on Saturday that everything i had been dreaming had just all came together and it's such a fantastic feeling right now.

What, beating Villa? :lol: Dream loftier dreams.

Christ Brett, bit early for a drink mate!

Guest firetotheworks

Am I logged into Koptalk? Is this some sort of cruel joke and I've woken up to a world where the sentiments of NUFC and Liverpool fans have been switched? Is someone going to write a poem?

Guest bimpy474

My sense of identity is all over the place now, I'm siding with Dave and SanToon.

Slut.