Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

HF will always have a stat to prove that Pardew's doing a good job. Unfortunately neither the league table nor my own experiences back those up.

Stats trying to deny what you see with your own eyes.

Guest Forollhogna

HF will always have a stat to prove that Pardew's doing a good job. Unfortunately neither the league table nor my own experiences back those up.

I see crap fotball being served up and have for some time...

Guest bimpy474

I see crap fotball being served up and have for some time...

The stats tell you otherwise my blind friend. :lol:

Bollocks.

I always have a stat when people make wild claims about what we have or have not done which can be shown to be either worth further consideration or demonstrably false.

Pardew's doing the job we all expected of him when he was appointed, no better, no worse.  You'll not find me saying he's done a good job because I've always thought the bloke is a grade a cunt.  I've been panning him in this thread this morning.

What I'm not willing to do is to join the bandwagon to get the bloke sacked, because i want what is best for the club, and with Mike Ashley in charge i believe that Pardew is about as good as he can attract.  That sitting in 12th with 2 wins and 2 defeats isn't really sackable form.  If it gets as bad as it was last christmas, that could change.

Bollocks.

I always have a stat when people make wild claims about what we have or have not done which can be shown to be either worth further consideration or demonstrably false.

Pardew's doing the job we all expected of him when he was appointed, no better, no worse.  You'll not find me saying he's done a good job because I've always thought the bloke is a grade a cunt.  I've been panning him in this thread this morning.

What I'm not willing to do is to join the bandwagon to get the bloke sacked, because i want what is best for the club, and with Mike Ashley in charge i believe that Pardew is about as good as he can attract.  That sitting in 12th with 2 wins and 2 defeats isn't really sackable form.  If it gets as bad as it was last christmas, that could change.

Form shouldn't make a difference any more than two good games for Shola should get him a new contract.

The bloke is not good enough to do the job and never will be.

Guest firetotheworks

Bollocks.

Pardew's doing the job we all expected of him when he was appointed, no better, no worse.  You'll not find me saying he's done a good job because I've always thought the bloke is a grade a c***.  I've been panning him in this thread this morning.

Why aren't you as pissed off as everyone else then? Being in a position where we should want this idiot sacked, and do want him sacked, yet know that the alternative is Joe Kinnear? Why moderate your rage with these stats that essentially show us nothing of any worth? It just seems like you're trying to reassure yourself that things aren't as bad as they seem.

Bollocks.

Form shouldn't make a difference any more than two good games for Shola should get him a new contract.

The bloke is not good enough to do the job and never will be.

Anyone good enough for the job is not looking for work at a club with a neutral transfer budget.  You're ASKING for Kinnear to get the job.

Why aren't you as pissed off as everyone else then? Being in a position where we should want this idiot sacked, and do want him sacked, yet know that the alternative is Joe Kinnear? Why moderate your rage with these stats that essentially show us nothing of any worth? It just seems like you're trying to reassure yourself that things aren't as bad as they seem.

In my view it's people saying things like we regularly lose at home when winning or even that embarrassing home defeats are frequent occurrences or that we haven't beasted anyone, who is trying to reassure themselves that Pardew is doing a much worse job than in reality.

The truth is much more prosaic, we're a dull mid-table team that has peaks and troughs and a couple of players that can give us a smile.  Things could get a whole lot worse if we bring another manager as bad or worse than Pardew.  But I don't think things can ever get any better as long as Ashley is here.

Saylor needs to come back in for Yanga-Mbiwa.

:sad: :spit:

I'd probably put Taylor back in there with Colo. Mapou's been pretty good, though, so he'd stay in the team too at Debuchy's expense.

My only hesitation would be to break-up the MYM-Colo partnership. But we really don't have much choice, as MYM is probably a better option at RB than Santon or Dummett.

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't be dropping MYM, but I'd probably try a reshuffle that involves either Santon or MYM at RB and Debuchy dropped. The thought of him up against Baines ffs. It would be a blood-bath.

Guest neesy111

I'd probably put Taylor back in there with Colo. Mapou's been pretty good, though, so he'd stay in the team too at Debuchy's expense.

My only hesitation would be to break-up the MYM-Colo partnership. But we really don't have much choice, as MYM is probably a better option at RB than Santon or Dummett.

Has he played RB for us?

Guest neesy111

I talk complete s****.

FYP.

Yanga out, weak as piss in this league, get the mighty geordie lad back in the heart of our defence for more passion and commitment and let him rally the troops, just what we need Neesy, Yanga out, Taylor in!

If you actually read my posts, I'm scathing about Taylor and don't rate him in general but against Everton we are going to need someone good in the air against Jelavic.

He's certainly a better defender than Debuchy, and as sad as I am to say it we need Taylor in the team somewhere. No other cunt can defend set pieces.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Why aren't you as p*ssed off as everyone else then? Being in a position where we should want this idiot sacked, and do want him sacked, yet know that the alternative is Joe Kinnear? Why moderate your rage with these stats that essentially show us nothing of any worth? It just seems like you're trying to reassure yourself that things aren't as bad as they seem.

In my view it's people saying things like we regularly lose at home when winning or even that embarrassing home defeats are frequent occurrences or that we haven't beasted anyone, who is trying to reassure themselves that Pardew is doing a much worse job than in reality.

The truth is much more prosaic, we're a dull mid-table team that has peaks and troughs and a couple of players that can give us a smile.  Things could get a whole lot worse if we bring another manager as bad or worse than Pardew.  But I don't think things can ever get any better as long as Ashley is here.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

He's certainly a better defender than Debuchy, and as sad as I am to say it we need Taylor in the team somewhere. No other cunt can defend set pieces.

That's the only reason I want him in (Saylor), as we look susceptible on any set-piece into the box on Saturday.

:thup: Spot on. It's impossible to get excited by the prospect of a new manager as there still going to be shackled by Ashley.

We take the risk, sack him and things will either become marginally better or far worse IMO. He's an average manager, we all know that, but the main issues lie in the boardroom.

I talk complete s****.

FYP.

Yanga out, weak as p*ss in this league, get the mighty geordie lad back in the heart of our defence for more passion and commitment and let him rally the troops, just what we need Neesy, Yanga out, Taylor in!

If you actually read my posts, I'm scathing about Taylor and don't rate him in general but against Everton we are going to need someone good in the air against Jelavic.

Jellyfish? Hardly this huge aerial threat is he to be fair?