Alan Pardew

Mike

A season ticket holder saw Newcastle win 33% more games than a Swansea season ticket holder last year. But I know facts tend to cloud the issue so I apologise for mentioning it.

A Newcastle season ticket holder has to be aged over 60 to have seen us win a cup at Wembley and be old enough to remember it.  How old would a Swansea season ticket holder have to be to claim the same about his or her club?

The football Laudrup plays should be more than enough to want anyone to change imo. I'd sell my granny to have an exciting attacking manager like him.

I go to the match to watch NUFC try and beat the other team by as many goals as possible, not to be bored, lose, then come home and console myself with carefully selected statistics.

A season ticket holder saw Newcastle win 33% more games than a Swansea season ticket holder last year. But I know facts tend to cloud the issue so I apologise for mentioning it.

Do season ticket holders only watch home games like? Which one do you think enjoyed the season more? Swansea finishing ahead of Newcastle under any circumstances is an utter disgrace.

I'm a season ticket holder who went to every game (24, 25?) and only enjoyed two. The stuff we serve up is utterly miserable. You have a very strange attitude to the game.

Steve Bruce was on talksport earlier. One thing he said caught my attention - "Alan Pardew admitted after the game that he didn't know much about Aluko". Seriously, what the fuck is this bloke doing as a Premier League manager. Everyone knew pre-game that Aluko was their main attacking threat, how did the manager of our football club not realise and have a plan to combat his threat? I'm currently reading a book called The Numbers Game which is basically about the mix of football and science and how much work goes into every second of every game. It's not rocket science to view videos of the opposition before a game though.

The football Laudrup plays should be more than enough to want anyone to change imo. I'd sell my granny to have an exciting attacking manager like him.

I go to the match to watch NUFC try and beat the other team by as many goals as possible, not to be bored, lose, then come home and console myself with carefully selected statistics.

Do season ticket holders only watch home games like? Which one do you think enjoyed the season more? Swansea finishing ahead of Newcastle under any circumstances is an utter disgrace.

I'm a season ticket holder who went to every game (24, 25?) and only enjoyed two. The stuff we serve up is utterly miserable. You have a very strange attitude to the game.

I'm the same.  Every home game for 10 year. And loads more in the  10 years prior. The football now is on the whole not as disappointing as that under Allardyce, Roeder, Souness, Kinnear or Shearer.

I'm the same.  Every home game for 10 year. And loads more in the  10 years prior. The football now is on the whole not as disappointing as that under Allardyce, Roeder, Souness, Kinnear or Shearer.

This man is easily pleased. No wonder he is happy face.

We are now better than those on that list.  Amazing stuff.

Souness and Roeder gave you more wins per game.  Three of those had a worse record than Pardew and none of them was for as long.

100% of stats can be countered with any number of irrelevant negative stats.

:lol:

Aye, it's clearly irrelevant that we finished lower than them and they won a trophy.

And that they're currently higher than us despite having harder games and that bastard European thing.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Souness also had about £70m to spend.

So should we take into account how much we've spent before we celebrate a win?

Why do you insist on putting words in peoples mouths?

Should we all dress as robots and dance on the high level, is that what you're saying?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye, it's clearly irrelevant that we finished lower than them and they won a trophy.

And that they're currently higher than us despite having harder games and that b****** European thing.

They also took one of our striker targets away from us and have a class manager.

Souness also had about £70m to spend.

So should we take into account how much we've spent before we celebrate a win?

Why do you insist on putting words in peoples mouths?

Should we all dress as robots and dance on the high level, is that what you're saying?

Come on then, what's the relevance of how much each spends?

And that they're currently higher than us despite having harder games and that b****** European thing.

They also took one of our striker targets away from us and have a class manager.

A striker who we wouldn't have signed anyway and who also hasn't played much in the league.

They've also been playing competitively since August 1st which is close to 32 weeks in "Pardew time".

The question was asked of me who I'd rather stick with Pardew over bringing in from the other premier league clubs.

I said I'd be ambivalent about laudrup. He may well get us playing some prettier stuff. But he's not got a track record that puts Pardew in the shade by any means. He's not stayed the course with any of his last 4 clubs either.

Anyone scoffing and insisting he'd be a guaranteed long term appointment to bring success to NUFC is talking out their arse because its all rhetorical opinion making.

Winning a cup in the short term.  Swansea fans must had hated that.

"Last year" isn't the same as last season. Is this another one of your creative uses of stats?

"Last year" isn't the same as last season. Is this another one of your creative uses of stats?

No. I meant last season. We won 9 at home. They won 6.

Its a pointless discussion.  Like being asked who would win a fight between the grufallo and sasquatch.  I named several other PL managers I wouldn't be fussed on at the same time. It's really not worth pages of discussion.