Alan Pardew

Mike

:lol: It was Ian who Polic had the problem with, i simply just loosely described him as a ‘schoolboy bully in the playground’ and that snowballed pretty quickly into an avalanche. We all had a bit of time out though and thought long and hard about our actions that day and it's been slightly more peaceful. Polic is a good guy, he just had a meltdown, i had one last week around this time. Happens to the best of us. Saying this if Polic follows me into a thread in general, i will be looking over my shoulder with caution still...

I know it makes me a voyeur of intellectual violence but Polic is just about my favourite poster!

Personally, i reckon you're next....

I don't think he likes you abbreviating his name.

:sad:

Best side in years? Damning indictment on Pardew if so...  :whistle:

Tbf that isn't very hard.... sides between Robson and now were pretty dire tbf.

But only once in that time we finished in a lower place than last season.

I'm lost with you reef, one day i think you think we are relegation candidates, then the next day i think you'll be behind the team and fancy a good season.

Pardew is s***, full f***ing stop.

Thing is you're right. I'm fairly sure nearly everyone would agree with this. Difference is people think because Pardew is s**** that means we will do s****, when that's not necessarily the case. We still have a good chance of doing well under him not because he's a good manager but because we have a talented bunch of players at our club who a lot of clubs would be lucky to have.

Going back a few pages but there remains a glimmer of hope  :)

If Ian had of uploaded that pic or called him a slippery fish, can't help but think he would be in here by now causing havoc on Ian's ass.

We've got ourselves another LOLtergeist!

f***ing ears were burning there like, didn't know why.

Thankfully, I didn't have a fucking clue how to use this technologically advanced internet forum thing, and my name wasn't Ian.

My ass is too pampered to be havoc'd on.