Alan Pardew

Mike

If Ashley had someone lined up of any decent standard, Pardew would be gone by now imo, the fact he's still here tells me he's just a sitting duck for Kinnear and Pardew probably knows it himself.

Ashley doesn't know what a decent standard is.....that's why your mate is in the job in the first place.

If Ashley had someone lined up of any decent standard, Pardew would be gone by now imo, the fact he's still here tells me he's just a sitting duck for Kinnear and Pardew probably knows it himself.

Ashley doesn't know what a decent standard is.....that's why your mate is in the job in the first place.

Exactly, and that's why Kinnear is pretty much 99 percent our next manager. Easy option and cheap.

lose a match with an attacking line up and he panics and reverts to type.

happened after wigan away and then again this time after hull.

could have just sent the the same team/system out with tiote in and anita moved into cabaye's position.

just know jonas is going to be straight in when he's fit - surprised pardew hasnt used him as an excuse yet.

Guest reefatoon

Exactly, and that's why Kinnear is pretty much 99 percent our next manager. Easy option and cheap.

He isn't and won't be.

He isn't and won't be.

Howay then, what fancy names have you for our next manager then?

Not disagreeing with you but following your logic of argument, why didn't Kinnear take over the managers role in the Summer?

He isn't and won't be.

I can think of a few for the current one tbh.

Obviously nobody knows whether JFK will be in next. What we do know is that Ashley is prone to making catastrophic decisions.

Worse than that, he's prone to making consecutive catastrophic decisions. That's where the REAL f*ck ups have come from. Managing to do them on the bounce!!!

Guest reefatoon

He isn't and won't be.

No fancy names at all (what do you mean by fancy? Jesse Blossomfanny is a fancy name, but not sure if they are a manager.)  Kinnear has had 2 heart attacks in his last two managerial roles. Common sense would tell you he is incapable of managing again, he won't be as lucky a third time.  No one would dare risk it, and I don't even think Kinnear would risk it.  A bit of common sense is all it takes to work that out. 

Obviously nobody knows whether JFK will be in next. What we do know is that Ashley is prone to making catastrophic decisions.

And you've spent the best part of a year defending them.

I've never denied he makes some awful decisions, and ones I can't understand. Keep up.

Guest Roger Kint

He isn't and won't be.

No fancy names at all (what do you mean by fancy? Jesse Blossomfanny is a fancy name, but not sure if they are a manager.)  Kinnear has had 2 heart attacks in his last two managerial roles. Common sense would tell you he is incapable of managing again, he won't be as lucky a third time.  No one would dare risk it, and I don't even think Kinnear would risk it.  A bit of common sense is all it takes to work that out. 

What if he brings in Mick Harford?

Guest reefatoon

He isn't and won't be.

That is the big worry. Not as much Kinnear taking over, but who Kinnear would want to put in charge.

Guest Roger Kint

He isn't and won't be.

That is the big worry. Not as much Kinnear taking over, but who Kinnear would want to put in charge.

Does make you wonder why he wanted him as an assistant in the summer. Given that his own job amounted to fuck all itself :lol:

Guest reefatoon

He isn't and won't be.

Does make you wonder why he wanted him as an assistant in the summer. Given that his own job amounted to f*** all itself :lol:

I think Harford would have been here in a flash if he had any kind of a sniff at managing us as Pardew's replacemant.  He remained at Millwall as an assistant manager.  I think that in itself proves he wasn't being brought in to take over in the near future.

He isn't and won't be.

Does make you wonder why he wanted him as an assistant in the summer. Given that his own job amounted to f*** all itself :lol:

Didn't he end up getting an improved role at Millwall after our enquiry?

Guest Roger Kint

He isn't and won't be.

Probably yeah i think he was originally going to be a coach.

Fwiw reefatoon i didnt think he was coming here to manage :lol:

He isn't and won't be.

Wasn't there something about that JFK couldn't drive so wanted someone to cart him about? Offered his mate the job, etc.....

Guest reefatoon

He isn't and won't be.

Probably yeah i think he was originally going to be a coach.

Fwiw reefatoon i didnt think he was coming here to manage :lol:

Sorry fella, misread what you put.

He isn't and won't be.

I meant like these fancy names, people who sound good or have potential that we won't look at it in a million years. Don't know why we bother coming out with potential targets when we all know we have absolutely no chance in guessing our next manager if and for me it's a big if, we don't give it to Kinnear.

Dragan Stoikovic from Nagoya Grampus Eight. Used to be a great player. Has now done wonders in Japan as a manager. Highly recommended by Wenger who has pointed him out as a possible Arsenal manager when they need a new one. Would be an extremely interesting move to bring him here.