Alan Pardew

Mike

The club should also not play a quality (and in form) striker out wide to play a false striker (Ben Arfa) up front, in a derby, away from home. Where did this shameful position come from? Brainless.

Remy has had his best games out wide.

This is true, of course, but so has Ben Arfa.

Yep, Gouffran and Cisse should be competing for that central spot based on ability and recent form.  Gouff probably does more defending on the right though, hence the daft team we're putting out every week at the minute.

Ridiculous that we're selecting attackers based on their ability to defend.

The club should also not play a quality (and in form) striker out wide to play a false striker (Ben Arfa) up front, in a derby, away from home. Where did this shameful position come from? Brainless.

Good job we didn't buy that striker everyone was screaming for :thup:

Lets hope Palace offer a too good to turn down package for Pardew. It just won't happen will it??

Under normal circumstances I would be highly embarrased if a manager left us for relegation probabilities, but given our circumstances I'd be over the moon. That is until JFK steps in as our saviour. :(

If Kinnear got the job and had a fatal heart attack imagine the compo it would cost the club, plus giving a highly stressful job to an old git with a heart condition is going straight to hell kind of moral fodder.

I don't think it'll ever happen. Worst case scenario sees him as interim for 1 or 2 matches.

I just hope that this international break is as crazy as all the others but for better reasons this time!

Guest reefatoon

A big defeat will see the crowd get quite nasty, so I am expecting our timid doormouse of a manager to throw everyone behind the ball to try and stop us taking a humping.  We all know that never works, so I am half expecting a thrashing of Liverpool proportions from last season.

Good job we didn't buy that striker everyone was screaming for :thup:

Irony is had Cisse went in the summer when it looked likely for a while, we'd have probably bought Gomis then.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Personally I'd like to see him give Gouffran a shot in the middle with Remy/Ben Arfa flanking him.

He grafts that hard I think Pardew is merely accommodating Ben Arfa due to Cisse's lack of form, pretty much sticking him anywhere.

A big defeat will see the crowd get quite nasty, so I am expecting our timid doormouse of a manager to throw everyone behind the ball to try and stop us taking a humping.  We all know that never works, so I am half expecting a thrashing of Liverpool proportions from last season.

If the crowd gets nasty it will be directed at Ashley not Pardew. He could start with Tim Krul up front and no one would say anything against him at the ground.

Personally I'd like to see him give Gouffran a shot in the middle with Remy/Ben Arfa flanking him.

He grafts that hard I think Pardew is merely accommodating Ben Arfa due to Cisse's lack of form, pretty much sticking him anywhere.

Also I think Pardew likes the protection that Gouffran provides from wide positions.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If the crowd gets nasty it will be directed at Ashley not Pardew. He could start with Tim Krul up front and no one would say anything against him at the ground.

I heard a couple of lads shouting for him to be sacked when Liverpool got their 5th but you don't really hear much in the ground.

But social media/forums etc seems to be fairly dead against Pardew.

From The Mirror:

Pardew also revealed he "pestered" Mourinho to loan him striker Romelu Lukaku in the summer, but saw him farmed out to Everton for the season instead.

He also feels former Newcastle striker Demba Ba must be "frustrated" at not getting game time since quitting Tyneside for Stamford Bridge in January.

He added: "I was obviously pestering him for Lukaku as well, but that didn't come off. We were one of four or five clubs who were on the phone."

Pardew reckons it would be tough to tempt Ba back to Newcastle, and added: "It's frustrating because Demba's a player who likes to play and he will be frustrated with the situation.

"Sometimes that's a problem at the top teams where there are a lot of top players who maybe don't get the game time but that's the nature of the game with the top teams."

From The Mirror:

Pardew also revealed he "pestered" Mourinho to loan him striker Romelu Lukaku in the summer, but saw him farmed out to Everton for the season instead.

He also feels former Newcastle striker Demba Ba must be "frustrated" at not getting game time since quitting Tyneside for Stamford Bridge in January.

He added: "I was obviously pestering him for Lukaku as well, but that didn't come off. We were one of four or five clubs who were on the phone."

Pardew reckons it would be tough to tempt Ba back to Newcastle, and added: "It's frustrating because Demba's a player who likes to play and he will be frustrated with the situation.

"Sometimes that's a problem at the top teams where there are a lot of top players who maybe don't get the game time but that's the nature of the game with the top teams."

So we wanted to loan a Chelsea player and Mourinho sent him to Everton, some mate.  :lol:

From The Mirror:

Aye. As opposed to all the players who don't want to play

Guest zicomartin

Thus proving Chelsea's tactic of defeating FFP and the homegrown players rule by buying talented young players and loaning them out to only take points off their rivals.

Its blatant abuse of the rules that is also blatantly ignored yet again by the authorities, no surprise there then...

Nothing to do with us, just that we are (correctly) considered no threat to the top four under Pardew's cowardly leadership.

Of course Pardew doesn't realise this and still kisses Mourinho's arse like the stupid prick he is.

From The Mirror:

So we wanted to loan a Chelsea player and Mourinho sent him to Everton, some mate.  :lol:

Thought the same thing.

I actually think getting at Ashley is the best chance there is of shifting Pardew - he knows the spotlight only turns on him when the team is doing shite so may well see a change of manager as a shortcut to getting the fans off his back again.

From The Mirror:

Thought the same thing.

fuck would anyone loan us a development player for?  anyone with any coaching ability will know we ruin everything we touch and have the poorest attacking manager in the league