West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

I started going to away games in 1969 - in those days it was harder to get to places and I couldn't afford to go very often, but it was still 6 years before I saw us get a draw in a league game! My mates said I was a jinx but I did at least see some cup wins. I've been going to games since 1961 and, generally, we have always been poor away but when we hit good spells, there is nothing like away trips.

I've only seen us win twice away, once when I was in the home end at the mackems and at Peterborough in the Championship. For many years I was considered a jinx. :(

Guest neesy111

gunna be a nightmare getting away from the ground after the match

Always is at Upton Park.  Best bet is just to walk to West Ham station and catch jubilee or DLR from there.

Pardew will decide that what we lack is some solid "experience", and will play 4-4-2 as follows:

--------------------Elliot------------------------------------

Simpson-----------Colo---------Taylor-----------Haidara

HBA--------Tiote-----------Cabaye------------------Jonas

-----------------Ameobi----Cisse----------------------------

I can almost smell it. Inevitability has a somewhat vinegary woft

Guest icemanblue

Why?

Have you ever seen Green Street?

Why?

Well if hooligans try to get you you just say:

"Please don't hurt me, it's painful. Here. Have a piece of fruit."

Why?

Fruit is code for 'I'm carrying a knife' over here man Jotenko. You're in the shit now.

Guest Roger Kint

Does that twat Russell Bland still have a column in the Independent? Cant wait for his rib crackingly funny remarks about us after the game. No doubt of the same high standard as when he was thinking of witty words that rhyme with 'tumour' to throw at Roeder  :rolleyes:

Guest icemanblue

Why?

That's the Hollywood version, mate. Real life is a whole different story. If you ever see a Newcastle fan with missing limbs, or horrible burn scars, they've survived West 'Aaaam away. They're the lucky ones.

Why?

That's the Hollywood version, mate. Real life is a whole different story. If you ever see a Newcastle fan with missing limbs, or horrible burn scars, they've survived West 'Aaaam away. They're the lucky ones.

Here you have the Guimarães and Porto away games, you can not carry anything with you, only the ticket and some pieces of fruit.

In guimarães last year they have set the railways on fire, you get inside the stadium under a rain of rocks and pieces of fruit.

In Porto I had a really bad experience, a colleague of mine got his ass kicked really badly, at the end his clothes were in shatters and he p*ssed himself. At the end I said "here, have these pieces of fruit."

I don't know if my heart could go through seeing a starting 11 featuring Shola and no Gouffran at this stage in the season. I might just leave my phone at home and sit in a field on my own all Saturday afternoon.

Guest Roger Kint

I don't know if my heart could go through seeing a starting 11 featuring Shola and no Gouffran at this stage in the season. I might just leave my phone at home and sit in a field on my own all Saturday afternoon.

I was planning on a day of FM13 and a crate of lager to avoid hearing of it. Sadly i know i will end up watching it, still having the crate though

NUFC CAN FUCKIN DO IT IM 100% SURE

Guest icemanblue

Why?

Here you have the Guimarães and Porto away games, you can not carry anything with you, only the ticket and some pieces of fruit.

In guimarães last year they have set the railways on fire, you get inside the stadium under a rain of rocks and pieces of fruit.

In Porto I had a really bad experience, a colleague of mine got his ass kicked really badly, at the end his clothes were in shatters and he p*ssed himself. At the end I said "here, have these pieces of fruit."

I can't compete with that. :lol:

Why?

:lol: fucking brilliant.

Guest Roger Kint

Haidara out apparently.

Just beat me to that, hamstring injury.

Jonas at LB?  :huff: