West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

I'd love Pardew to drop Tiote and play Anita or maybe Yanga-Mbiwa there, but he won't. Tiote & Jonas are two of his undroppables. It's so frustrating to see!

It's his steel in the side. I mean, look how well it's worked this season when they've played!

Guest bimpy474

No Jonas, no Tiote, no Shola. Maybe then we would know Pardew really has got it.

Expect to see all three of those, heart deflating stuff.

Cabaye isn't a no.10, though. I think he does his best work much deeper than that.

Agreed personally the best bet long term is a midfield 3 is Cabaye and Sissoko alongside each other with a DM behind in big games or at home to small teams Marveaux in front of them.

A lot of things have to be done before that can happen though.

Cabaye isn't a no.10, though. I think he does his best work much deeper than that.

I think his best performances for us have always come when he's able to pass in dangerous areas, which he can't just get into at the minute. A complete no.10 he may not be, but he's a better fit for it than Sissoko who just doesn't have the decision-making. Plus, Cabaye's shown himself to have excellent link up with Cisse, which we've not seen anywhere near enough over the last few months.

Elliot

Simpson    Taylor          Colo    Anita

Tiote

Cabaye      Sissoko

Ben Arfa

Cisse  Gouffran

Best formation EVER !!  Got win written all over it.

I think we could benefit with 3 centre backs in our back 4 for this one with the long ball threat of Carroll.

Elliot

Simpson                                Taylor                                                    Colo                                        Mbwia

Cabaye                                                Perch

Sissoko

Ben Arfa                                                                                                                                          Gouffran

Cisse

Like the look of that. Would expect Tiote ahead of Perch though.

Feeling nervous about this game already!  :frantic:

No Jonas, no Tiote, no Shola. Maybe then we would know Pardew really has got it.

Absolutely spot on.  He simply does not see it does he.  He thinks experience will get us out of this, wrong.

Absolutely spot on.  He simply does not see it does he.  He thinks experience will get us out of this, wrong.

He is going for experience, it will be all 3.  NO doubt we will hold for 70 minutes then attack the last 20  :lol:

Urggh feel ill thinking about this. What a huge b****** game.

I think ive slipped in to acceptence mode.

I had at the start of the week, but as with every week, by the time Friday comes along ....

I wonder if he's ever thought about putting himself in the opposition manager's shoes and thought to himself "if I was Sam Allardyce, which Newcastle players would worry me the most?"

That might be a good clue to the side that Pardew should pick.

I wonder if he's ever thought about putting himself in the opposition manager's shoes and thought to himself "if I was Sam Allardyce, which Newcastle players would worry me the most?"

:lol:

That's actually decent advice.

:lol:

That's actually decent advice.

It's also the opposite of our current apporach  :whistle: