West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Don't even pretend like you're not looking forward to it. :bluestar: The team will play better away from home probably. Hopefully scrape a draw and/or a win here and vs QPR (don't care about in which order) so that for the final home game the attendance can be 0.

Maybe that will convince Ashley to sack the PR man in the summer and hire a football manager.

Elliot

Simpson    Taylor    Colo    Haidara

Tiote    Sissoko

Ben Arfa      Cabaye  Gouffran

Cisse

But honestly, I have no confidence in them whatsoever. We'll lose.

There's a West Ham fan at work I have a lot of football 'banter' with. He's been looking forward to this game for a long time, thankfully for me he shit himself at work yesterday so I have that to fall back on.

Always a silver lining like...

:lol:

West Ham are a million miles from us atm, plus Fat Sam will be pulling out all the stops to humiliate us further.  The writing is on the wall as far as I'm concerned.

2-0 defeat.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Shola start with Cisse, extra height for defending set pieces or some rubbish. Colo alongside Taylor, Simpson in at right back, Perch left back, Tiote & Cabaye in the middle, Jonas left and Ben Arfa right - that's why I think he'll go with unless there are any new injuries. Strict two banks of 4 and a lot of hoofing.