Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

The ones who didn't vote were treated as a yes.

Lunacy.

It would be if it wasn't complete bollocks.

In a total of 5,874 votes cast during the week-long poll organised by the club, 2,565 voted “Yes to Hull Tigers with the Allam family continuing to lead the club”, as opposed to 2,517 for “No to Hull Tigers” – a difference of just 48.

A further 792 opted for “I am not too concerned and will continue to support the club either way”, while 9,159 season ticket holders failed to take up an invite to vote.

Lunacy.

In a total of 5,874 votes cast during the week-long poll organised by the club, 2,565 voted “Yes to Hull Tigers with the Allam family continuing to lead the club”, as opposed to 2,517 for “No to Hull Tigers” – a difference of just 48.

A further 792 opted for “I am not too concerned and will continue to support the club either way”, while 9,159 season ticket holders failed to take up an invite to vote.

Hmmm. Would like to see the precise wording of the question. That sounds almightily suspect.

Lunacy.

Hmmm. Would like to see the precise wording of the question. That sounds almightily suspect.

I don't think it's too iffy in that sense. It was always a vote for either backing the change, or losing the families backing.

That said, the whole thing seems fairly suspect. Can easily imagine them rigging the vote if it was that close and they don't have to release names. :lol:

Lunacy.

very leading question whole thing stinks tbh

Imagine one of ours doing that.

Most players do stuff like that all the time.

Most clubs know how important it is to cultivate good relations with the local community. Few clubs have taken advantage of that more than us under KK.

Load of absolute bollocks :lol:. The video, the claim, and the cause he's supposedly fighting for.

A spokesman for Arsenal said: 'We do not recognise the individual from the published clips and we don’t have any record of a Mr Abu Iza Andalusi representing the club at any level

:lol:

Guest neesy111

There's no way we would be able to afford 6mins of 720p footage. The club could go under.

Is that NUFC TV even in HD yet?  I'd be surprised if it was.