Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Not a holiday

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastles-mid-season-dubai-break-not-5005888

The players trained on Monday and will do a double session on Tuesday before having Wednesday off  :lol:

So what do you expect? Training Three times a day? Guess they have the same amout of training as usual.

I expect them not to go out of the cup with a whimper and be rewarded with a jolly personally.

Guest TruToon94

I've got to say the Mackems did half pull a trick selling Bent for 24 Mil! I know we did similar with Carroll but at the very least Carroll is still a PL player. Bent can't even get a match at Derby!

Rumours Paul Allen (the Microsoft one) in talks to buy us.

PLEASEMAKEITTRUEPLEASEMAKETHISHORRIBLESTHITHAPPENINGFORANYLONGER

Will clearly turn out to be nonsense, and we'll get bought by some local bloke who has mortgaged himself up to the hilt.

Rumours Paul Allen (the Microsoft one) in talks to buy us.

PLEASEMAKEITTRUEPLEASEMAKETHISHORRIBLESTHITHAPPENINGFORANYLONGER

Will clearly turn out to be nonsense, and we'll get bought by some local bloke who has mortgaged himself up to the hilt.

Well, he's been far more successful as an American sports owner than Lerner. Seahawks, Trail Blazers, Sounders.

So that should give you some hope.

Rumours Paul Allen (the Microsoft one) in talks to buy us

I saw the article and had a Word with the Publisher and he thinks he'll Excel as a chairman

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Youre-The-Goddamn-Devil-On-The-Chappelle-Show-Reaction-Gif.gif

I saw the article and had a Word with the Publisher and he thinks he'll Excel as a chairman

:lol: :thup:

I heard he Access to their Money and decided their Outlook wasn't great. Villa is a real Project and will take a lot of Works before it's Windows 8.

:lol: :thup:

I heard he Access to their Money and decided their Outlook wasn't great. Villa is a real Project and will take a lot of Works before it's Windows 8.

:dowie: