Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

There are people kicking off about that on Twitter like. I don't really get it. Are they meant to be miserable the day after.

Haha, exactly this.  Is there a set time/date when the players are allowed to smile again? 

To be fair I think the fans have a right to be pissed off about the whole Dubai thing. It's a bit of a disgrace that we aren't in the FA Cup and them being there when they should be in the 4th round. They should at least know not to publicly rub it in. Whilst it isn't directly offensive it is unprofessional.

£4m? So it'd be 80k a week - footballers wages - to be a Super Sunday pundit and add precisely zero Sky customers. Would they be that silly?

No-one will buy Sky solely because of Thierry Henry saying stuff like "that goal was good", "that could've been given" and "va va voom".

£4m? So it'd be 80k a week - footballers wages - to be a Super Sunday pundit and add precisely zero Sky customers. Would they be that silly?

No-one will buy Sky solely because of Thierry Henry saying stuff like "that goal was good", "that could've been given" and "va va voom".

If it means I hear less of Jamie fucking Redknapp it's money well spent. :thup:

They're overdoing it so much man. That advert with Born Slippy in the background is on every time I look at my fucking TV.

They're overdoing it so much man. That advert with Born Slippy in the background is on every time I look at my fucking TV.

Aye - really annoying.

SKY lose the Champions League as of next season.  Signing up Henry on an excessive wage probably wont make me renew my subscription.  Nah wait, it definitely wont make me renew my subscription. 

I take it BT internet customers will be losing our free BT Sports once this starts then

I thought this too but mine is going to remain free, although I'm with Virgin Media so the whole thing regarding it being free might be different.

As I'm pretty certain Virgin pay BT for it to be free.