Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel 18m18 minutes ago

Reports that David Ginola about to announce candidacy to challenge Sepp Blatter as FIFA president. Because he's worth it? Or PR stunt?

Ginola when he played for us was the most un-arsed footballer I've ever seen.

Signed by Doug, on his yacht in the south of France. Not a word to the manager until he rocked up for training.

I've got no problem with honest punditry, I just think Mills is a prick - and in no position to criticise anyone.

Why not?

As has been said, it's refreshing to hear someone offering vaguely coherent criticism of a manager doing a poor job.

Guest antz1uk

Danny Mills is a complete arsehole though, one of the biggest arse lickers and boring sods in football. used to love Pearce but i do think he's turned into some weak as a kitten manager, for a player that had such balls, he doesn't seem to have any whatsoever now 

Nice to see some honest punditry for a change. That doesn't mean that Mills is anything other than a boring, talentless slaphead, with a peak of television appearances so far arriving by sitting opposite that dickhead Clem and watching Northern League sides do keepy-ups with a rugby ball on Late Kick Off.

Mills is saying that because he's obviously worked under Pearce and had problems with him - "he struggles with big players who question his authority."

It's a bit different to a "pundit" offering an objective opinion based purely what they've seen on the field. Same old boys network, just going the opposite way. The whole thing stinks.

Just had a taxi ride in London and the driver was, bizarrely, a Colombian referee who referees in I think the Championship and League 1 now.  He spent last night playing pool in Elephant and Castle with Asprilla, Rodellega and Valencia.  Apparently Asprilla has brought 4 Colombian players over for trials for us.  Make of that what you will...

Just had a taxi ride in London and the driver was, bizarrely, a Colombian referee who referees in I think the Championship and League 1 now.  He spent last night playing pool in Elephant and Castle with Asprilla, Rodellega and Valencia.  Apparently Asprilla has brought 4 Colombian players over for trials for us.  Make of that what you will...

...over a period of time or they're all here now?

Guest neesy111

I'm starting to get bored of the people in the ground who complain or shout down the Ashley haters. We all hate the cunt...why should we sit there in silence about it?

You should shout them down tbh.

I'm starting to get bored of the people in the ground who complain or shout down the Ashley haters. We all hate the c***...why should we sit there in silence about it?

You should shout them down tbh.

Tbf I will be doing just that as soon as we are safe.

I'm starting to get bored of the people in the ground who complain or shout down the Ashley haters. We all hate the c***...why should we sit there in silence about it?

Are people actually doing that??

It's one thing to sit in a sort of neutrality, feeling discontent but not wanting to turn on the players, thats kind of understandable at least, but to be vocally defending Ashley by shouting down those who oppose him?!?!? Some people are beyond help man!! Ironically, in the good old days (of Cardiff last May for example) it's people like them that the crowd in general wouldn't tolerate. Seems to be the other way now.