Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Danny Kelly is a presenter but when he talks about football he's an amazing pundit with great knowledge across the whole range of football subjects, I hate the fact that you have to play football in the premier league to be qualified as a pundit.

Sky have some pundits that can't even put a coherent sentance together, Terry is totally correct to dismiss the critical comments from Savage 

Benzema seems to be a slightly smarter version of Nile Ranger. How many times has he been arrested for stuff already? He's got a looong rap sheet of driving offences both in Spain and France, plus that underage prostitute thing and now this.

To me, Benzema comes across as a dumb fuck and that perception was formed from an interview that he did in a language that I didn't even know.

Everything I've read says he hasnt been arrested, just in for questioning

Spanish media are all running with "arrest", but they love a good sensationalistic headline.

One has to take into account that the niche that The Sun fills in the UK, is filled by sports rags in Spain.

Benzema has admitted to the French police that he was part of the blackmail scheme, according to all the Spanish press (including the serious one, so seems legit).

Apparently he would have been a mediator, and talked to Valbuena in order to put him in contact with the blackmailers. Valbuena then related this conversation to the police.

Benzema seems to be a slightly smarter version of Nile Ranger. How many times has he been arrested for stuff already? He's got a looong rap sheet of driving offences both in Spain and France, plus that underage prostitute thing and now this.

He also said in the press that he'd prefer Algeria to win over France during the World Cup, or something along those lines.

Was listening to podcast by Graham Hunter with Graeme Souness and I didn't realise that Hellas Verona won Serie A in 1984-85.  For any Italian football experts... how did that happen?

I'm nearly sure AC Milan were down on their luck at that time. Verona had some good players - seem to remember Preben Elkjaer (Danish striker) playing for them, at that time.