The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Can't remember watching him play for Benfica, but he was probably the worst signing of last season.

Seriously man?

The worst signing of last season? Just like Pardew is the WORST MANAGER OF ALL TIME. ;)

I'd say he probably was, yeah.

Can't remember watching him play for Benfica, but he was probably the worst signing of last season.

Seriously man?

The worst signing of last season? Just like Pardew is the WORST MANAGER OF ALL TIME. ;)

[move]http://images.clicklancashire.com/admin/article/articleimages/1304943650-Chris_Samba.jpg[/move]

IMO.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Seriously man?

Even just talking about City, Scott Sinclair and Maicon were worse.

Sinclair wasn't much and Maicon was basically free, plus both were signed as backups to other positions/squad players. Garcia was £16 million and signed in a position they've been looking to upgrade, but he's not been able to dislodge Barry and he's not been as good as De Jong who they sold for less.

Weighing it up I think he's near enough the worst of the season, but DXM is right that I had forgot Samba.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Probably most QPR signings tbh.

I'm not even going to dig this hole with you tbh, you're going well over the top and I can't be bothered with an internet fight tbh :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

:thup:

How nice is Lazio's cup kit by the way?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Lazio-2013-Coppa-Italia-Final-Macron-Football-Shirt-a(1).jpg

We lost the cup as well. No comments. 1-0, then conceded two pathetic goals in two minutes. Artur's fault.

Cardozo was angry with Jorge Jesus. He's right, the man's a f'ing loser.

We lost the cup as well. No comments. 1-0, then conceded two pathetic goals in two minutes. Artur's fault.

Cardozo was angry with Jorge Jesus. He's right, the man's a f'ing loser.

Wanna swap?

:pards:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Just seen the Portuguese Cup final score... christ.... Benfica...

They've bottled the treble. Quite spectacular.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Just seen the Portuguese Cup final score... christ.... Benfica...

They've bottled the treble. Quite spectacular.

Leverkusenesque

Aye but you'd expect more from Benfica as they're pretty used to winning trophies.

Leverkusen came from nowhere!

Never even heard of Vitoria Guimaraes. Must be really shit.

First ever trophy.

They're actually one of the few teams in Portugal that have an actual fanbase rather than just being a gloryhunters' second love. Highest attendances after the big 3.