The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Rome derby, Coppa Italia final, kicking off now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

KAPOOOOOOOOOW

*smoke bomb*

ON THIS DAY, I SEE CLEARLY

De Rossi is just one of those no-nonsense central midfielders that every team could use. Same with Schweinsteiger, two of my favorite players to watch.

He's far better for Italy than he ever is for Roma.

Guest Haris Vuckic

De Rossi is just one of those no-nonsense central midfielders that every team could use. Same with Schweinsteiger, two of my favorite players to watch.

Javi Garcia is about the same. Doesn't fuck about.

Funny thing is his game has evolved, he's not even like that anymore. He has now become a deep lying playmaker of sorts instead of a box to box midfielder.

Still great though.

Javi Garcia is about the same. Doesn't fuck about.

Unlike De Rossi and Schweinsteiger though, he's shite.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Javi Garcia is about the same. Doesn't f*** about.

Unlike De Rossi and Schweinsteiger though, he's s****.

Nah he's a good player. Probably at the wrong club mind - that said he's not as good as De Rossi/Pigflyer.

Javi Garcia is about the same. Doesn't f*** about.

Unlike De Rossi and Schweinsteiger though, he's s****.

Nah he's a good player. Probably at the wrong club mind - that said he's not as good as De Rossi/Pigflyer.

Those two can pass the ball. Garcia looks like a CB playing in midfield.

I love how, whenever someone mentions playing style, it becomes a one-upsmanship and dick-measuring contest between Mole and Sewelly. :lol:

What ? all i said is i hope he meant Javi Martinez because Garcia is crap lol.

I'm not having a contest against anyone.  :lol:

It's not that you do it maliciously, but it's totally something you both do.

Someone can say, "Player X is a good winger" and one or both of you respond with "Well that's not really true, he's more of a ______." Doesn't matter which player is being discussed, there's always a contrasting opinion. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I love how, whenever someone mentions playing style, it becomes a one-upsmanship and dick-measuring contest between Mole and Sewelly. :lol:

What ? all i said is i hope he meant Javi Martinez because Garcia is crap lol.

I'm not having a contest against anyone.  :lol:

As I said not suited to City but he was really good for Benfica.

Just mentioning a player I like off the top of my head & get smothered by the Football Manager 14 development team.

Calm down :)

Guest Haris Vuckic

Can't remember watching him play for Benfica, but he was probably the worst signing of last season.

Seriously man?

The worst signing of last season? Just like Pardew is the WORST MANAGER OF ALL TIME. ;)