The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Are they in any debt like other La Liga clubs?

No, but they would still be in the Spanish Segunda B without Udinese's players.

And of course their fans are over the moon about it, but it's cheating against other modest clubs that don't spend and don't have half their squad given for free from Italy.

This is the Segunda B that's filled with self-sufficient, modest-spending clubs like Mallorca B, Espanol B, Real Sociedad B etc etc? :shifty: And kept out of the next division up by Real Madrid B, Barca B etc etc.?

I've always been proud of the way the English leagues have avoided letting, say, Spurs B play - even though that runs counter to my own interests. Watford are corrupting that, in a slightly obscure way. And I say that as someone who almost certainly has more of an interest in Watford doing well than anyone on here bar GG - my Dad goes regularly with a mate, and I've been to dozens of games at Vicarage Rd.

It just feels wrong to me, in the same way as the loan system (as currently practiced) feels wrong.

Well, the way our system evolved the feeder teams were genuinely independent teams that entered loan agreements with big teams, over time they were absorbed. A lot of those B sides have huge traditions that harken back to the 1950s or even before. Barça B even played in Primera División one year (the team was split off Barça for obvious reasons).

I agree that B teams shouldn't be allowed in Segunda in place of proper teams, but the Segunda B is so huge (80 teams) that I have less problems with that. It helps us develop our youngsters immensely, one of the reasons loans aren't as prevalent in Spain I guess.

Somehow didn't realise how many Watford players are on loan.

Here's me thinking Palace would be fucked over because Zaha could leave :lol:

Could leave? He's already signed for man utd

Here's me thinking Palace would be f***ed over because Zaha could leave :lol:

Alot of people seem to think hell go back there on loan, should they get promoted today.

Alot of people seem to think hell go back there on loan, should they get promoted today.

Oh that will be fun. Agents Lukaku and Zaha out to fuck shit up.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Yeah this is what I meant

Guest Howaythetoon

Zola seems to be a class act as a bloke like. Always thought that he was overrated in this country though. Still remember some Chelsea fans on another forum insisting that he was a better player than Roberto Baggio. :anguish:

He was for Chelsea what Ginola was for Spurs. Class but not on a par with say Bergkamp.

Zaha having a bit of a mare so far. Suppose he will be better when the game opens up a bit.

12 minutes - having a nightmare :lol:

get ready for a zaha goal, similar thing happened with Hazard a few games ago. I bagged him out, only for him to set up 2 goals.

Zaha having a bit of a mare so far. Suppose he will be better when the game opens up a bit.

get ready for a zaha goal, similar thing happened with Hazard a few games ago. I bagged him out, only for him to set up 2 goals.

Best not to bag out the best player on the pitch after 10 minutes, then :lol: he's not done much yet, granted...

Best not to bag out the best player on the pitch after 10 minutes, then :lol: he's not done much yet, granted...

:D Nearly