The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I think my biggest pet hate is long, pointless, diagonal balls. By god, I've seen enough of them.

http://blog.norway.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/drillo-300x212.jpg

Think he's been used as an impact sub recently, could be wrong.

Fair enough, playing not to get beat rather than playing to win I guess. Shame for the neutral.

Despite the commentators rimming Holloway's tactics something rotten they look to be quite toothless up top.

Probably doesn't help that Wilbraham is utterly shit. Was immobile at his peak nevermind now.

Despite the commentators rimming Holloway's tactics something rotten they look to be quite toothless up top.

Fully expected though, main striker's missing. Scored 40% of their goals if the stats from the pre-show were right, Wilbraham hasn't scored since August and you can definitely tell :lol:

Fully expected though, main striker's missing. Scored 40% of their goals if the stats from the pre-show were right, Wilbraham hasn't scored since August and you can definitely tell :lol:

Oh aye but they're making Holloway out to be some sort of genius because he's missing his main goal threat that he's having to tighten it up. :lol:

Oh aye but they're making Holloway out to be some sort of genius because he's missing his main goal threat that he's having to tighten it up. :lol:

Despite his allegiances I quite like Don Goodman so I'll let him off :laugh:

Think he's the best co-commentator about.

Despite his allegiances I quite like Don Goodman so I'll let him off :laugh:

Think he's the best co-commentator about.

Goodman is a lot better than most I agree.