Who fancies having a thoroughly fruitless protest against Pardew?

Guest firetotheworks

Guest bimpy474

Pretty sure he supports Spurs

He don't, he supports Chelsea, rather common knowledge as Dekka told us.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Seems to be doing well at Norwich but his hair isn't black and white anymore which is a drag.

Guest bimpy474

Calderwood too.

Quite a bit I suppose.

(plus it's Hughton ffs!  :aww:)

I miss Hoots :(

You need to hang around with more owls.

You're a funny guy.

:p

Guest icemanblue

Silent protest tbh.

We've been doing that from the 15th to 45th minute all season. Hasn't worked so far.

Guest icemanblue

Silent protest tbh.

We've been doing that from the 15th to 45th minute all season. Hasn't worked so far.

Well, it was worth a suggestion.

It was, mate. Don't stop dreaming.

Guest Haris Vuckic

FWIW, I don't really want a massive protest at St James' next week. Think people leaving the game as soon as the final whistle goes should suffice...

I'm clapping Colo.

and throwing my kegs at Benny.

I went for Bigi, purely because I didn't expect him to play a game. Nice goal against Wigan too. I just rated players like Raylor, Vuckic and Tav 5's, seems stupid to say they were bad or good.

I went for Bigi, purely because I didn't expect him to play a game. Nice goal against Wigan too. I just rated players like Raylor, Vuckic and Tav 5's, seems stupid to say they were bad or good.

My highest rating was Krul on 6 I think. Appalling, no Ba for player of the season either to save face I noticed.

My highest rating was Krul on 6 I think. Appalling.

think I gave Elliot a 7 based on the fact everyone believed he was incompetent at the start of the season and its been a pleasant surprise that he's a solid enough no2

My highest rating was Krul on 6 I think. Appalling.

I have Hatem an 8, as if it wasn't for him we'd have been relegated. Cisse deserved a 7 IMO as he had fuck all to work with, got shifted to a position he never played in his life and scored so many important goals, some that weren't given. I gave Gouffran a 7 too.