2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Listen, I was a big Ireland fan during Euro. Scrappy team, lot of heart.

But hear me now, if y'all somehow make it to Brazil and get put in our group, I hope we beat the living piss out of you. :lol:

:lol: Hope. Wasting hope on the Ireland game.

I hope your GD recovers after we peel you off the fucking deck.

:lol: Don't forget your roots, Mike won't even tell the police his surname next summer if we're in your group.

But hear me now, if y'all somehow make it to Brazil and get put in our group, I hope we beat the living piss out of you. :lol:

Leave our B-team alone!

Half of the northeast U.S. would be massive Ireland fans if it came down to a U.S.-Ireland match. :lol:

:lol: Stand up and start singing that Dropkick Murphy's song for the anthem by accident.

Let's be honest, we'd settle for a piddling draw against Ireland. :lol:

:lol: Honesty has no place in this conversation.

:lol: Don't forget your roots, Mike won't even tell the police his surname next summer if we're in your group.

Michael "Mick" Paddy O'Hanrahan :lol:

Well Brazil are kinda good.

Be nice if they were decent next summer, looks like they will be.

:lol: Prefer a shit Brazil, tbh. One more team in the way of our trophy.

"Your"

You're not Irish man, give it up.

:snod:

:lol: Is Ireland allowed at the World Cup? I mean, you have a team and everything? You don't just send the field hockey players or some shit?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Ireland_national_football_team#FIFA_World_Cup_record

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_men's_national_soccer_team#World_Cup_record

Pipe down, Mike.

:lol: God damn, Decky Island. God Damn.

Look at your qualifying group man, that's fucking ridiculous. :lol: We're in with Germany and Sweden, and you're up against Honduras, Panama and God damn Jamaica! :lol:

:lol: Jamaica would bite your shamrock off.

:lol: Ireland has never played on the rocky dirt patches in Caribbean national stadiums. Must be nice, all that lush grass across Europe.

The Faroe Island's ground was some guy's back yard, and Kazakhstan is as dry as a nun's cunt.

You weren't saying shit about no god damn Faroe Islands and Kazakhstan a minute ago. A minute ago it was all "Ohhhh, Gormany!" "Ohhh, bleeding Sweden" "Ohhh I'd trade me lucky charms tee plee Jameeca."

Now it's Faroe Island and Kazakhstan.

:lol: Only one team goes through in our group, 2nd place goes in to a play off round. 3, possibly 4 fucking teams go through in your group, which only has 6 teams to begin with. :lol:

But there are like 15 teams who qualify from UEFA. :lol:

Fucking Austria is second in your group right now. :lol:

15 out of 50 odd teams man, which includes some of the best teams in the world. If you offered any European country just 1 qualifying period in your group we'd snap your hands off. :lol:

"Your"

:lol: Is Ireland allowed at the World Cup? I mean, you have a team and everything? You don't just send the field hockey players or some shit?

We scored a goal at the Euros man, that should have been enough to get us into the World Cup.

:lol: We won this comp last time, man. If you disregard Brazil beating us in the final.

USA ain't won shit. At least we won the Nations Cup. :smug:

Nigeria won that shit, you fucking liar.

Leave our B-team alone!

Half of the northeast U.S. would be massive Ireland fans if it came down to a U.S.-Ireland match. :lol:

:lol: Stand up and start singing that Dropkick Murphy's song for the anthem by accident.

Fucking Boston, man. :lol: BillClinton is good people, but I can't spare much sympathy for the assholes that populate that region.

"Your"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Ireland_national_football_team#FIFA_World_Cup_record

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_men's_national_soccer_team#World_Cup_record

Pipe down, Mike.

Look at your qualifying group man, that's fucking ridiculous. :lol: We're in with Germany and Sweden, and you're up against Honduras, Panama and God damn Jamaica! :lol:

:lol: Ireland has never played on the rocky dirt patches in Caribbean national stadiums. Must be nice, all that lush grass across Europe.

The Faroe Island's ground was some guy's back yard, and Kazakhstan is as dry as a nun's cunt.

You weren't saying shit about no god damn Faroe Islands and Kazakhstan a minute ago. A minute ago it was all "Ohhhh, Gormany!" "Ohhh, bleeding Sweden" "Ohhh I'd trade me lucky charms tee plee Jameeca."

:lol: Only one team goes through in our group, 2nd place goes in to a play off round. 3, possibly 4 fucking teams go through in your group, which only has 6 teams to begin with. :lol:

15 out of 50 odd teams man, which includes some of the best teams in the world. If you offered any European country just 1 qualifying period in your group we'd snap your hands off. :lol:

Look here's how you qualify from your group: 6 points each from Kazakhstan and Faroe Islands, 3 points each from Sweden and Austria. That gives you 18 and you're golden. :lol: You might even be able to walk into Austria or Sweden and scrap out a couple points.

"Your"

Pipe down, Mike.

:lol: Costa Rica would fuck you up, man.

"Your"

Pipe down, Mike.

We'd take our chances with 4th and that play off. :lol:

"Your"

Pipe down, Mike.

Playing a horribly defensive, scrappy brand of football on the counter, Honduras is gonna qualify from their group next year. Calling it now. :lol:

Say like one subtle comment questioning America and the next two pages is basically Mike and Deuce singing the fucking anthem. :lol:

Those two could fucking hate each other man but they'll be like the A-team if you slag the states. :lol:

Say like one subtle comment questioning America and the next two pages is basically Mike and Deuce singing the fucking anthem. :lol:

I don't even know how the conversation came up. :lol:

I smell blood in the water and the flag comes out and the eagles are loosed. :lol:

We have no troubles scoring goals under Scolari at least, now we just need to learn how to shut up shop with Alves and Marcelo in the same team against the good teams.

Uruguay on wednesday most probably, will be a good game and I really hope Oscar wakes up, he can have a field day against that midfield but he's not had a great tourny, as apart from the first game he's been below average.

Those two could fucking hate each other man but they'll be like the A-team if you slag the states. :lol:

:lol: Don't like it when you act like this isn't the American century in this sport, is all. You all see it coming, ffs.

What an absolutely brilliant feast of football this has been. Just what I needed, like. Awesome.

I've only seen two or three of these cups, but it's always really good. No one is scared so you get great games.

I don't even know how the conversation came up. :lol:

I smell blood in the water and the flag comes out and the eagles are loosed. :lol:

Only thing missing was the damn flyover. :lol: