You guys have so much to learn about how bad this is going to get

This is rock bottom folks

:lol: Educate us, BM.

Loving all the "who the fuck is this guy" posts  :lol:

I won't because I like you  :lol:

I genuinely am interested though. What's he done wrong besides be from Sunderland? I need to hate this guy like the rest of you

I genuinely am interested though. What's he done wrong besides be from Sunderland? I need to hate this guy like the rest of you

:lol: Yeah, BM. We're foreign as fuck. This is obviously the newest slap in the face and we want to know what's up.

:lol: Yeah, BM. We're foreign as fuck. This is obviously the newest slap in the face and we want to know what's up.

It wasn't actually a slight at you for being foreign at all, it was more the fact that you hadn't heard of him, which tells it's own tale.

Firstly, it's Cronyism of the worst kind, secondly, he's never amounted to a hill of beans in his coaching career and now all of a sudden, he has a role at a top (debatable I know) Premiership club, which if you look at his recent history you simply couldn't foresee that coming and thirdly (and least important) he's a born and bred Mackem.

Guest bimpy474

So we got an extra scout, calm down lads.

You honestly don't find this embarrassing?

Not as embarrassing as having JFK there already.

Well this guy is effectively his mini-me, or considering his height the Blaster to JFK's Master.

The young uns are going who to who :lol:

Loving all the "who the f*** is this guy" posts  :lol:

:lol: Yeah, BM. We're foreign as f***. This is obviously the newest slap in the face and we want to know what's up.

It wasn't actually a slight at you for being foreign at all, it was more the fact that you hadn't heard of him, which tells it's own tale.

Firstly, it's Cronyism of the worst kind, secondly, he's never amounted to a hill of beans in his coaching career and now all of a sudden, he has a role at a top (debatable I know) Premiership club, which if you look at his recent history you simply couldn't foresee that coming and thirdly (and least important) he's a born and bred Mackem.

or his playing career, really... apart from always seeming to taking great pleasure in scoring against us.

He used to play for us too. :lol:

I have no idea who he is

Well he has no standing in the game, other than a reputation for playing like a shaved chimp, his credentials are shit. He's is the square root of fuck all in this game.