How do the fans respond?

Dokko

I jus don't know how people can justify the money when they are so obviously being screwed by some of the scummiest cunts about.

Money is tight for me at the moment, so it makes the decision not to spend a penny with them far far easier.  Will miss going for drinks before and after games though.

A few I know are considering away days only.

How does that work?, you would still need to pay a membership fee to the club in order buy away tickets and the away team get a % of the away tickets sold.

The first bit is obviously very easy to get around. never heard that second bit ever outside of cup games, sure you havent pulled another stifler there?

The only way to get around it is to buy tickets in the home end, very few clubs do on the day away ticket sales.

So naive :lol:

Oh right smart arse, you care to explain how instead of sitting laughing?

Fucking hell, to buy away tickets via NUFC you either have to be a season ticket holder or a club member, assuming you are boycotting home games then you would have to pay to be a member. The only other way to do it is by buying tickets in the home end or in very cases buy them from the home team when they sell them on the day.

If you think every person sitting in the away end at derby games applied via the club themselves then you are worryingly dim

Once again you fucking cunt do you care to explain how or are you going to sit there with a fucking grin on your face laughing at me and hoping others join in because 'you pulled one over Stifler' or are you actually going to explain how (other than how I have already said and legal ways) with some sort of evidence or even an explanation?

So, what is it you people want to see? Crowds of 10-15k? Our team playing to an empty stadium? Honestly, sort yourselves out. There's still a football team at the bottom of this, a team that will need our support now more than ever.

So stay happy, keep clapping?

Suppose there's a minor chance we do better than last season therefore there is some justification in that but if it turns out we do worse (and what most people think will happen now) due to a power struggle at management level then that doesn't leave much room to stay in the league.

There's nothing wrong with people being worried enough to want to do something, regardless of the ideas suggested it is for me better than carrying on like nothing has happened, again.

What is the final straw for you, change the name of the club? Would you put it past Ashley to do this, right now I wouldn't.

Guest Roger Kint

I jus don't know how people can justify the money when they are so obviously being screwed by some of the scummiest cunts about.

Money is tight for me at the moment, so it makes the decision not to spend a penny with them far far easier.  Will miss going for drinks before and after games though.

A few I know are considering away days only.

How does that work?, you would still need to pay a membership fee to the club in order buy away tickets and the away team get a % of the away tickets sold.

The first bit is obviously very easy to get around. never heard that second bit ever outside of cup games, sure you havent pulled another stifler there?

The only way to get around it is to buy tickets in the home end, very few clubs do on the day away ticket sales.

So naive :lol:

Oh right smart arse, you care to explain how instead of sitting laughing?

Fucking hell, to buy away tickets via NUFC you either have to be a season ticket holder or a club member, assuming you are boycotting home games then you would have to pay to be a member. The only other way to do it is by buying tickets in the home end or in very cases buy them from the home team when they sell them on the day.

If you think every person sitting in the away end at derby games applied via the club themselves then you are worryingly dim

Once again you fucking cunt do you care to explain how or are you going to sit there with a fucking grin on your face laughing at me and hoping others join in because 'you pulled one over Stifler' or are you actually going to explain how (other than how I have already said and legal ways) with some sort of evidence or even an explanation?

Actually lost for words here.

So, what is it you people want to see? Crowds of 10-15k? Our team playing to an empty stadium? Honestly, sort yourselves out. There's still a football team at the bottom of this, a team that will need our support now more than ever.

Suppose there's a minor chance we do better than last season therefore there is some justification in that but if it turns out we do worse (and what most people think will happen now) due to a power struggle at management level then that doesn't leave much room to stay in the league.

There's nothing wrong with people being worried enough to want to do something, regardless of the ideas suggested it is for me better than carrying on like nothing has happened, again.

What is the final straw for you, change the name of the club? Would you put it past Ashley to do this, right now I wouldn't.

Its absolutley what I want to see.

Enough is enough.

One of the main reasons we have this kind of shit happening is because we are complicit in letting it happen imo. We have been far too loyal, patient and supportive of successive disastorous regimes. This current regime is as low and despicable as any, including the Westwood and Mckeag years, imo.

This latest act makes no sense. It can only be construed as a big "Fuck you" to our support base. a big "I own this fucking club and if I wanna make stupid decisons cos I couldnt give a shit about it then I will".

Depends on how you view the regime.

I see them as people who simply don't want to be here, have no care for the club and because of past events despise and detest us the fans.  He got landed with the club cos of the recession, having bought it to sell quickly. Timing has meant he's lumbered. He has surrounded himself with fuckwits.

There is no white knight to rescue us, no SJH in the background this time.

Keeping us up is a bonus to him, and progression well he ain't interested.

What will it take to get the message across?  Yes there is a team, but they are transient players. They are not the club, he is not the club. We are. the people of our region, and our supporters from far and wide.

Long after this ignorant fat cunt is dead, long after they have crawled away we will still be here. If it takes the club having a backward momentum for a while, if it takes relegation or strife or a period of anymosity between us and the hierarchy then so be it.

Our club will survive, and we will return. Maybe in a lower division yes.

We have to make a stand imo.

This is a red line in the sand for me. I can appreciate others thinking different but enough is enough.

I just don't understand how not going to games will make it any more likely that Ashley will move on. And if he does, that we will get someone better. All you're doing is depriving yourself of watching NUFC, for no reward. It's frustrating to admit, but we are basically helpless.

Its absolutley what I want to see.

Enough is enough.

One of the main reasons we have this kind of s*** happening is because we are complicit in letting it happen imo. We have been far too loyal, patient and supportive of successive disastorous regimes. This current regime is as low and despicable as any, including the Westwood and Mckeag years, imo.

This latest act makes no sense. It can only be construed as a big "f*** you" to our support base. a big "I own this f***ing club and if I wanna make stupid decisons cos I couldnt give a s*** about it then I will".

Depends on how you view the regime.

I see them as people who simply don't want to be here, have no care for the club and because of past events despise and detest us the fans.  He got landed with the club cos of the recession, having bought it to sell quickly. Timing has meant he's lumbered. He has surrounded himself with fuckwits.

There is no white knight to rescue us, no SJH in the background this time.

Keeping us up is a bonus to him, and progression well he ain't interested.

What will it take to get the message across?  Yes there is a team, but they are transient players. They are not the club, he is not the club. We are. the people of our region, and our supporters from far and wide.

Long after this ignorant fat c*** is dead, long after they have crawled away we will still be here. If it takes the club having a backward momentum for a while, if it takes relegation or strife or a period of anymosity between us and the hierarchy then so be it.

Our club will survive, and we will return. Maybe in a lower division yes.

We have to make a stand imo.

This is a red line in the sand for me. I can appreciate others thinking different but enough is enough.

Inclined to agree.

I have no issue with the attitude of support the team through thick and thin - we've been doing that forever. Something has to give with the fans and they way they respond to Ashley's regime, otherwise it'll only get worse and worse.

I don't know what the solution is either. Not going? A bold thing to say and I often say it myself, but I still go. It's hard to let go of Newcastle as you feel you are doing yourself disservice as a fan.

I just don't understand how not going to games will make it any more likely that Ashley will move on. And if he does, that we will get someone better. All you're doing is depriving yourself of watching NUFC, for no reward. It's frustrating to admit, but we are basically helpless.

Its one of the few powers we actually have though. Like the withdrwal of our labour.

It would hit him financially and send a clear message imo. Backed up by a campaign ensuring no one is daft enough to buy any merchandise and getting our message across via the media it will at least show we ain't just gonna bend over and allow him to pump us without at least protesting.

The alternatives? Do nowt?? protest at the match??

I like the hitman idea myself.....

By going to the match and singing a few 'nasty' songs about how Ashley is a fat Cockney bastard, the same as the other 10 times he is shamed this Football club and isolated the fans.

Something big needs to be organised but sadly it won't be and the fans (myself included) will turn up and look like complete fucking mugs. AGAIN.

Almost everyone who is saying "give up your ST's ffs!" don't seem to have one  ;)

I do... All it needs for for everyone to email the box office and enquire on how to cancel their season ticket due to their anger over the Kinnear appointment.

You do not need to cancel, do not include your full details.

Guest icemanblue

Almost everyone who is saying "give up your ST's ffs!" don't seem to have one  ;)

I do... All it needs for for everyone to email the box office and enquire on how to cancel their season ticket due to their anger over the Kinnear appointment.

It doesn't, Skirge. It's an idea, but it's doomed to failure.

Yes you are correct.

I personally gave mine up. I will not be back whilst the current regime are in charge. I love NUFC. They have beena  part of my life for over 40 years now.

I will not be a part of this cunt destroying it. I was complicit with Mckeag et als reigns: guilty as charged.

It doesn't, Skirge. It's an idea, but it's doomed to failure.

You are indeed correct but so many will not give on their season ticket, at least they could threaten too. If the club got 20,000 enquirers about season ticket cancellations surely that would have an impact.

I cancelled mine a month ago when Pardew stayed. That's what needs to be done if anything as the box office staff couldn't give a shit about Kinnear or Ashley etc and certainly won't want the extra workload reading pointless emails.

Guest neesy111

All you're doing is depriving yourself of watching NUFC, for no reward.

There's plenty of awards from not watching NUFC tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

And these days you dont need to go far to see every minute of games anyway without paying for the tickets. I honestly havent missed matchdays at all since i cancelled mine.

"Depriving". More of a blessing at the moment.

I gave up for a while in the late 80s when we were in a similar mess. Found other things to do. Now I have the get out of living a long way off.

However, I remember my father's lecture in the 80s. He  said the fans are the biggest and the worst attribute of NUFC. Since they show up no matter what and the owners know it, it gives them carte  blanche to take the p@ss.

That is exactly what Ashley is doing: if you wish it to continue please proceed and buy the expensive tat and watch the garbage.