How do the fans respond?

Dokko

Guest bimpy474

Go back into Mrs Bimpy's arms. All will be fine.

I'd rather be called names than bingo winged.

Guest Phil K

WTF is it with this bloody site ?

If you're not petulantly flaming some f****r you're not happy.

Give it a rest man.

We're all pis$ed off about JK and MA - why round on ONE of the two people making a point - and what makes one of them right anyways ? How the hell do we know ?

Guest bimpy474

Give it a rest man.

We're all pis$ed off about JK and MA - why round on ONE of the two people making a point - and what makes one of them right anyways ? How the hell do we know ?

Pardon my dopeynes Phil, but is this aimed at me ?. If it was at LRD, the Mrs Bimpy thing isn't flaming anyone mate, it's joke i've rather created into a monster, actually a monster about a monster to be honest :lol:

And i wasn't offended by being called a name, once that happens i just end the conversation.

Give it a rest man.

Pardon my dopeynes Phil, but is this aimed at me ?. If it was at LRD, the Mrs Bimpy thing isn't flaming anyone mate, it's joke i've rather created into a monster, actually a monster about a monster to be honest :lol:

And i wasn't offended by being called a name, once that happens i just end the conversation.

you know this monster is going to come back and bite you in the ass...then probably devour your young.

Guest strongbow69

This will end up with someone butting in and getting banned. :lol:

my avatar has a nice butt  :angel:

That's an excellent rear Sir but it lacks the impact the one Sewelly posted the other day.

Guest strongbow69

That's an excellent rear Sir but it lacks the impact the one Sewelly posted the other day.

link ?    best I can do , beaten man a suppose  :)  for now ......

link ?    best I can do , beaten man a suppose  :)  for now ......

Aw I dunno if you want to see that man. That was truly NSFW anarl.

Everyone knows what will happen; people will talk, grumble and complain. But come our opening home game of the season vs West Ham we'll have a full house and everyone will have renewed, and as things go even more pear shaped people will moan at our good players (Ben Arfa) and sit there brain dead and tell people to hush who actually object to the insulting football and ownership in front of us.

Can't wait.

Guest neesy111

Everyone knows what will happen; people will talk, grumble and complain. But come our opening home game of the season vs West Ham we'll have a full house and everyone will have renewed, and as things go even more pear shaped people will moan at our good players (Ben Arfa) and sit there brain dead and tell people to hush who actually object to the insulting football and ownership in front of us.

Can't wait.

Rubbish.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing if, come the start of the season, people pack SJP and support the team as much as they can. It's enjoyable for fans, it helps the team, it's good for everyone except those who believe Ashley could be forced out by fan unrest. I don't believe that at all, so I would rather the supporters just supported the team as much as possible.

For the 1st time ever i've even thought about not attending home games. While my principles tell me to cancel my s/t  and not give Ashley more money,  i've already paid hundreds towards next seasons games. If I was contemplating a new season ticket then I might decide against it, but i'm reluctant to throw what i've paid away.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing if, come the start of the season, people pack SJP and support the team as much as they can. It's enjoyable for fans, it helps the team, it's good for everyone except those who believe Ashley could be forced out by fan unrest. I don't believe that at all, so I would rather the supporters just supported the team as much as possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy_France

Thanks Marshal Petain.

My thoughts excactly