Sunderland

Nobody

For any lurking Boat Burners-and there'll be plenty-aye, we had 52,000 empty seats tonight because we don't do cups  :embarrassed: ...but...25,000 home fans for a semi-final??

No excuses, like-that is f.ucking sh!te.

To be honest I don't really understand why people get the hump over attendances.

I was there. I enjoyed myself and wouldn't mind if I was the only one in the ground.

That may well be true, but you must admit that Sunderland fans in general do seem to have something of an obsession with attendances. Additionally they love telling everyone how loyal they are, while "mags" they know never go to the games etc etc.

Embarrassing attendances like tonight (and be honest it was) just make those claims look ridiculous.

I know of two 'Mags' outside of internet land. One is a season ticket holder. The other doesn't go, however as he's on the same shift pattern as I am I don't blame him.

Each to their own. I know two lads who would've loved to have been there tonight but just couldn't afford it.

I know two lads who would've loved to have been there tonight but just couldn't afford it.

£20 a ticket? I'm sorry, I could fucking BEG £20 in the street if I really needed to.

What you mean is they would quite like to have gone but decided they had other priorities. Which, whilst understandable, is completely different to what you actually posted.

I know two lads who would've loved to have been there tonight but just couldn't afford it.

£20 a ticket? I'm sorry, I could f***ing BEG £20 in the street if I really needed to.

What you mean is they would quite like to have gone but decided they had other priorities. Which, whilst understandable, is completely different to what you actually posted.

Ok if you want to split hairs over what I said then fair enough.  You obviously understood what I meant as you posted it yourself.

£20 a ticket? I'm sorry, I could fucking BEG £20 in the street if I really needed to.

Have a word son. :lol:

These fuckers are going to win the League cup, scrape survival, and beat us. Meanwhile we will lose out on a European plea and someone their season turns out to be better than ours.

Fucking jammy bastards.

These f***ers are going to win the League cup, scrape survival, and beat us. Meanwhile we will lose out on a European plea and someone their season turns out to be better than ours.

f***ing jammy b******s.

None of that would be jammy.

These f***ers are going to win the League cup, scrape survival, and beat us. Meanwhile we will lose out on a European plea and someone their season turns out to be better than ours.

f***ing jammy b******s.

:lol:  if they make the final and beat citeh i might have to give up football like, it'd just be total and utter nonsense

f***ing jammy b******s.

:lol:  if they make the final and beat citeh i might have to give up football like, it'd just be total and utter nonsense

Aye, it'll be horrendous. I can see it happening too  :lol:

f***ing jammy b******s.

Yup, there's just no way back for football if that happens quite frankly. :lol:

Was at work talking to a Sunderland fan about the shit attendance and he said.

“Aye but I never seen the Newcastle fans”

Said to him why the F would we go to Man U vs Sunderland.

He reckons that loads Newcastle Supporters were going to go and support Man U….

Don’t even know where to start with griefing him.

Why would any Newcastle supporter, sane or otherwise, go there, when barely more than 20K of the tramps bother turning up themselves for a cup semi final ?

Still they can add it to the ever growing list of excuses for their embarrassing attendances. Along with classics like, mortality, the North Sea, the geophysical position of the Tyne Valley and the good people of County Durham wrongly having freedom of choice, we can now add "mags" not turning up when they're supposed to.

Guest Roger Kint

Start by admitting he was right, there were Newcastle fans going, it was a few pages back

How fucking mixed up is he?  I mean what's he trying to say?  That Newcastle fans are letting themselves down by not turning up to support Man Utd? ???

Guest Roger Kint

Surely that would make it worse, then, if the attendance was inflated by non-mackem or mancs?

Its not like it was thousands of them

Was at work talking to a Sunderland fan about the s*** attendance and he said.

Start by admitting he was right, there were Newcastle fans going, it was a few pages back

That's fair enough but he is saying the ground was empty because Newcastle fan did not go.

Guest Roger Kint

Surely that would make it worse, then, if the attendance was inflated by non-mackem or mancs?

Its not like it was thousands of them

You're confusing me ???

Eh? Mackem said there were NUFC fans going but he didnt see them, i pointed out it was on here a few pages back that some sad waners were doing it but not loads. Not sure where the confusion is tbh