Sunderland

Nobody

Massive win for them, but Fulham were the only team I thought were definitely going down so no great surprise.

I said before today that there are three worse teams than the mackems. Not that Sunderland are any good, but they have a manager who might make the difference.

Which three? Palace actually looked decent today.

Norwich, Fulham, Cardiff, West ham and Palace. Take your pick, I'd fancy any of them to go down over Sunderland, although there isn't much in it.

They'll stay up. Of course they will. Starting to put together a good run of form now and starting actually look like a team. Couple that with the amount of easy home games they have and the utter shit at the bottom end of the season and they'll stay up.

Guest BenArfa10

Are these the best teym in the leyg now? Four against Fulham, win against Man U, win against Carlise, draw against Cardiff. Signing luminaries such as Vagisil and Scoccoco. On a side note how are Fulham not bottom of the league. #Foreverintheirshadow #FTM #Guswembleybus

Guest BenArfa10

What does the dog picture mean? Yes they probably will stay up but isn't that what we did for ages before finally succumbing under Kinnear, Shearer god knows who else.

What does the dog picture mean? Yes they probably will stay up but isn't that what we did for ages before finally succumbing under Kinnear, Shearer god knows who else.

I'm guessing he doesn't get sarcasm :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Pardew will go into the derby scared as feck now.

He always goes into the derby scared though.

True, but he'll want the game even tighter now they're playing better.

Might have to change the thread title. I'll take them being fourth bottom. It's good to have derbies and the rivalry that they bring.

Aye the last two have been superb. Thoroughly enjoyed them. Fuck the derbies, fuck the rivalry. I'd rather see their misery extended for as long as possible.

I have come to hate derby days lately (yep cos we're losing them) a break wouldn't be a miss. Having said that I suspect if they go down I can't see them coming right back up again and would be a shame in the long term to not have a proper derby in the league.

Four huge games to really take a grip for them getting out of it (3 at home). If they don't take advantage of having these three home games, then they are still in serious s***, as they have all the big guns to play away which means they will never have a run of games to put some consecutive points on the board. At the end of the day, they are having a good spell but are still in he bottom three and are not a very good team. It is one of any 6 or 7 to go down. The derby game should be a defeat for them but you have to factor in the Pardew effect which is my only concern. Southampton, Stoke and Hull will not be easy games for them either coming up - there certainly very far from being out of things and will go right down to the wire if they stay up or not. The next four games in my opinion is there make or break to get into a position to escape. They go on about our luck and yet three of there goals were comical with goalkeeping errors, defections and dives and they could well of had Cattermole off before they scored. I agree with someones comments about Fulham though that they are a mirror image of our relegation team.

Guest bimpy474

Can see us getting turned over again in 3 weeks.

No.

Why not, Pardew's record in the derby, performance and results wise are rubbish.