Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Howaythetoon

Borini is a decent player but he's not worth 14m, he's a 6-8m player max. A neat and tidy forward capable of 10 goals max and some good link up play.

Distinct difference between Rodwell and Henderson.

Rodwell has bags more natural talent. Technically very sound, was the epitome of a prospect who would go on to marshal England's midfield for many years to come. Then injuries struck, and his attitude was exposed.

Henderson never really impressed at all at Sunderland and I think everyone pissed themselves when Liverpool paid that much. But while I hardly think he's owt special now, it's clear how much he's working to improve and is now a regular in a title-chasing side.

Rodwell has massively regressed, Henderson has massively progressed. I personally can't see Rodwell achieving his original potential though I'd like to see him work hard and get somewhere near it.

Guest Roger Kint

The way they think we think if them is hilarious

'And the bums start twitching. I had one giving me jip on twitter today, he bit over fuck all. Madness how they can spent over 30 mil on some apparent good players, we sign rodwell and the panic stations are full'

:iamatwat:

Guest firetotheworks

It used to be funny because we could laugh at them from our high horse, how they constantly measured themselves in comparison to us. Now it's pathetic because we're both absolutely shit and it's the whole two bald men fighting over a comb type of scenario.

It used to be funny because we could laugh at them from our high horse, how they constantly measured themselves in comparison to us. Now it's pathetic because we're both absolutely shit and it's the whole two bald men fighting over a comb type of scenario.

It also used to be funny when we beat them quite a bit.

It used to be funny because we could laugh at them from our high horse, how they constantly measured themselves in comparison to us. Now it's pathetic because we're both absolutely s*** and it's the whole two bald men fighting over a comb type of scenario.

AGreed. i wish they would make some good moves to put the extra pressure on Pards.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/does-anybody-hate-the-mags.948767/page-3

Post #50

I am ridiculous in my hatred for them. Fair enough when I was young and daft, I suppose I had an excuse then, but now, in my 50's, I hate the bastards more than ever.

Used to work with one, the most obnoxious twat you could ever meet. If they won and we lost, I couldn't sleep on a Sunday night for thinking about the next day at work. Used to wake up at 3.am in a cold sweat, just seeing his face laughing at all things Sunderland. Nearly lost my job through him, not once, but twice.

Luckily he was sacked before I had the chance to snap a 3rd time.

Ha ha! :D

:lol: That is fucking hilarious.