Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

No idea if Poyet is any good. Guess we'll find out.

Vicente claimed he was 'the worst person he ever met in football' so i dare say he will fit in well.

Guest reefatoon

They could well still have 1 point when we play them, they've picked the absolute worst time to bed in a new manager. They should have just let Di Canio lose the next two or three as well.

I hope to god they get their first win out of the way before they play us. I don't want to be going into that game with them looking for their first win.

They could well still have 1 point when we play them, they've picked the absolute worst time to bed in a new manager. They should have just let Di Canio lose the next two or three as well.

I hope to god they get their first win out of the way before they play us. I don't want to be going into that game with them looking for their first win.

Not sure, I'd almost rather they lost them all and are absolutely crushed mentally by the time we play them.

Guest neesy111

Sounds like they wanted to do that, but the players going to their CEO forced them to sack him with players refusing to play under him.

Guest reefatoon

Not sure, I'd almost rather they lost them all and are absolutely crushed mentally by the time we play them.

Naa, would rather they won the game before us, went into it on a high, then we bring them back down with a bump.  We won't hear the last of it if they get the first win against us.

Sounds like they wanted to do that, but the players going to their CEO forced them to sack him with players refusing to play under him.

Yeah, good point I suppose. Once the players are revolting it's hard to keep him.

Guest Roger Kint

Liverpool at home followed by Man Utd away.  I'm not sure they're winning either of those.

Both home games

Ah whey.  Still don't see it!

Nor Swansea away after them

It's another big gamble after what happened with Di Canio, i was sure they would play safe with their next appointment. Fair play to them like, i think this one is actually a gamble worth taking unlike the last one.

Any appointment is a gamble at the end of the day, but at least the owner has tried to appoint a manager who is generally considered to be a prospect. Other than pay to hire the best, it's what most football clubs with any regard for their fans and reputation would do.

It's another big gamble after what happened with Di Canio, i was sure they would play safe with their next appointment. Fair play to them like, i think this one is actually a gamble worth taking unlike the last one.

Any appointment is a gamble at the end of the day, but at least the owner has tried to appoint a manager who is generally considered to be a prospect. Other than pay to hire the best, it's what most football clubs with any regard for their fans and reputation would do.

Meh. Cheap appointment of an out of work, overly defensive, whining death mask of an lower league manager.

I agree with Brett. He's worth a gamble, but lets not climb up into Ellis Shorts' shorts and camp around his ring piece over it.

Meh. Cheap appointment of an out of work, overly defensive, whining death mask of an lower league manager.

I agree with Brett. He's worth a gamble, but lets not climb up into Ellis Shorts' shorts and camp around his ring piece over it.

No, let's throw a celebration party over Ashley's thrilling appointment of Kinnear instead.