Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

I reckon Colback will get a new deal if we stay up. Celustka may be signed permanently as well. Gardner possibly be kept if we go down. Bruce will no doubt take a punt on Larsson. The rest I couldn't give a shit about bar Ki who we have no chance of getting permanently. If we go down and they all go then O'Shea, Cattermole, Fletcher and Mannone could be a decent enough base to build from in that league and just pray that the likes of Mavrias and Ba can fill the gaps

Just seen the list of players out of contract or end of loan in the summer:

Bardsley - End of Contract

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

OVERHAULED OFF!

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

I reckon Colback will get a new deal if we stay up. Celustka may be signed permanently as well. Gardner possibly be kept if we go down. Bruce will no doubt take a punt on Larsson. The rest I couldn't give a s*** about bar Ki who we have no chance of getting permanently. If we go down and they all go then O'Shea, Cattermole, Fletcher and Mannone could be a decent enough base to build from in that league and just pray that the likes of Mavrias and Ba can fill the gaps

Do you think you are likely to go down? Has Poyet impressed you?

Not winding you up. Just would be interested to hear your take on things.

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

I reckon Colback will get a new deal if we stay up. Celustka may be signed permanently as well. Gardner possibly be kept if we go down. Bruce will no doubt take a punt on Larsson. The rest I couldn't give a s*** about bar Ki who we have no chance of getting permanently. If we go down and they all go then O'Shea, Cattermole, Fletcher and Mannone could be a decent enough base to build from in that league and just pray that the likes of Mavrias and Ba can fill the gaps

Do you think you are likely to go down? Has Poyet impressed you?

Not winding you up. Just would be interested to hear your take on things.

Yes, on paper we should have enough to survive but it looks bleak at the minute.

And yes, he's trying, he's got a couple of canny results and the performances have picked up. I'll admit discipline is shit in terms of red cards and that could be a problem but at least he's having a go at getting us to play football rather than just hoofing it. He should be stuck with regardless of what division we're in next season.

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

I reckon Colback will get a new deal if we stay up. Celustka may be signed permanently as well. Gardner possibly be kept if we go down. Bruce will no doubt take a punt on Larsson. The rest I couldn't give a shit about bar Ki who we have no chance of getting permanently. If we go down and they all go then O'Shea, Cattermole, Fletcher and Mannone could be a decent enough base to build from in that league and just pray that the likes of Mavrias and Ba can fill the gaps

Colback is wanted by a few clubs, Hull and Crystal Palace being two of them. With him being out of contract at the end of the season and spending large amount of time being played out of position I can see him wanting to leave, and I could see Sunderland cashing in on him in January if a decent offer comes in from him. I doubt Fletcher and Cattermole will want to stay in the Championship if you go down, O'Shea would probably have to stay because no one would be willing to match his wages.

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

Colback is wanted by a few clubs, Hull and Crystal Palace being two of them. With him being out of contract at the end of the season and spending large amount of time being played out of position I can see him wanting to leave, and I could see Sunderland cashing in on him in January if a decent offer comes in from him. I doubt Fletcher and Cattermole will want to stay in the Championship if you go down, O'Shea would probably have to stay because no one would be willing to match his wages.

And someone would match Cattermole's wage?

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

How much are you paying the useless bastard!?

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

How much are you paying the useless b******!?

I'd surmise that O'Neill offered him circa 35k pw

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

How much are you paying the useless b******!?

:papiss:

If Palace stay up Pulis might want to add some leg breaking talent to his midfield.

Does one of the board not negotiate contracts?

Seems strange but I guess this is Sunderland, where everything is a previous manager's fault.

Seems strange but I guess this is Sunderland, where everything is a previous manager's fault.

yep- it can all be traced back to the day after the 9-1 win here.

Yes I suppose you're right. Whatever he's on will be too much though

:okay:

There's a lad I have to work with who is so deluded about all this that I feel sorry for him. Then he says they're going to win 10 in a row and finish NETD - I feel I need to call his GP and recommend some medication :( Damn. :undecided:

Yes I suppose you're right. Whatever he's on will be too much though

He'll get the 40% cut every Sunderland player has in his contract bar Adam Johnson. Someone will pay Clattermong £25k a week no doubt about it. That kind of wage is well below avg for prem players unfortunately.

Has the stuttering Gus bus conked out ?

By the manager's own admission yesterday was a "must win" game, yet despite being given every possible advantage and facing the weakest XI any club will probably have to field in the PL this season they just weren't up to it.

Since 1995-96 season, 10 teams has less than 10 points after 16 games. Only two survived.

1995-96: Bolton (9 points), Coventry (9)

1999-00: Sheff Wed (6)

2001-02: Ipswich (9)

2005-06: Sunderland (5)

2007-08: Wigan (9), Derby (6)

2011-12: Bolton (9)

2012-13: Reading (9), QPR (7)

Remaining home fixtures are:

Norwich, Aston Villa, Southampton, Stoke, Hull, West Brom, Crystal Palace, West Ham, Everton, Cardiff, Swansea

This makes things look a bit better but it means their away fixtures are terrible. Even if they win 7 out of those 11, they're only on 30pts.

Remaining home fixtures are:

Norwich, Aston Villa, Southampton, Stoke, Hull, West Brom, Crystal Palace, West Ham, Everton, Cardiff, Swansea

This makes things look a bit better but it means their away fixtures are terrible. Even if they win 7 out of those 11, they're only on 30pts.

Every one they don't win puts huge pressure on to the next.

Think they'll beat Norwich, but think Villa and Southampton will come away with pts, probably not wins but draws really aren't enough in these games. Starts putting immense pressure on the stoke, hull and WBA games, any slip ups there and it's all over.

They'll not get max points against Everton and Swansea either. But overall a very encouraging set of home fixtures, let's see if they can win games they are supposed to win.