Sunderland

Nobody

Since 1995-96 season, 10 teams has less than 10 points after 16 games. Only two survived.

1995-96: Bolton (9 points), Coventry (9)

1999-00: Sheff Wed (6)

2001-02: Ipswich (9)

2005-06: Sunderland (5)

2007-08: Wigan (9), Derby (6)

2011-12: Bolton (9)

2012-13: Reading (9), QPR (7)

They've now certain to be bottom at Christmas too, a position only 1 team has survived from since the Prem began

I saw yesterday they had their regular weekly (or is it daily?) thread lamenting why most people in certain parts of County Durham support Newcastle.

Once again after much gnashing of teeth, infighting and threats they arrived at the following conclusions.

1. All mags are cernts apart from mags from County Durham who are even bigger cernts.

2. All Sunderland supporters go to every game home and away but mags don't go to matches, indeed most have never been to SJP, and just watch games on TV.

I saw yesterday they had their regular weekly (or is it daily?) thread lamenting why most people in certain parts of County Durham support Newcastle.

Once again after much gnashing of teeth, infighting and threats they arrived at the following conclusions.

1. All mags are cernts apart from mags from County Durham who are even bigger cernts.

2. All Sunderland supporters go to every game home and away but mags don't go to matches, indeed most have never been to SJP, and just watch games on TV.

Point 2, I'm surprised we have so many plastic fans who never go to games yet we have higher gates than they do, am I missing something?

Point 2, I'm surprised we have so many plastic fans who never go to games yet we have higher gates than they do, am I missing something?

Their catchment area is the north sea marra, keep up.

what about the 12000 plastic mackem  seats at every game.?

I've just read the first page and somebody goes on about 1992, in 1992 we had an average crowd of 21,148, they had an average crowd of 18,390.  :lol: 

The irony will not register with them as they're as thick as pig shit.

The hatred on that forum is something else, everyone is just so angry at everything  :lol:

I'm sure someone said that one of the worst posters for it (Dirty Bristow) is a teacher as well  :lol: Imagine that teaching your kids man, i've seen him offering to fight people and everything.

I've just read the first page and somebody goes on about 1992, in 1992 we had an average crowd of 21,148, they had an average crowd of 18,390.  :lol: 

The irony will not register with them as they're as thick as pig shit.

im pretty sure we averaged more than them in the 80s and 70s like. fkin 92rs that we are.

Happy Face had a graph for that.

Basically their gate has increased more than ours has after '92.

isnt that because they moved the stadium away from the sea, therefore increasing the catchment area?

The hatred on that forum is something else, everyone is just so angry at everything  :lol:

I'm sure someone said that one of the worst posters for it (Dirty Bristow) is a teacher as well  :lol: Imagine that teaching your kids man, i've seen him offering to fight people and everything.

teacher ? 'kin hell, i'm sure he lives in a village to the west of newcastle aswell. Girl one has a sunderland supporting teacher at her school............I wonder ?

And not forgetting the various graveyards and necropolis of the region, hence the empty pink seats. RIP FTM marras.

Their current predicament reminds me of the dental torture scenes in Marathon Man. Much like the old nazi guy rubs anesthetic into Dustin Hoffmans gums after each long and painful session, the mackems will offer similar false hope in the occasional point or half-decent losing performance, only to fall to bits and remain rock bottom the next week thus elongating the inevitable.

Its the long and torturous hope that'll break them. And I'll be the creepy guy in the corner, just watching.... ;D

Funnily enough, that fecking lunatic asylum was mentioned on Footymad earlier today (normally post there but it's a bit f.ucked at the mo  :'( ). So much bitterness! It's funny but tragic at the same time..some of them genuinely do believe the bile and sh!te they post about us.

And yet some f***ers still dont want those relegated. Really hope the last two Derbies have changed opinions. f*** Derby day, lets see them have years of misery please.

Never understand that, like. We want them to go down, they want us to go down. Tis the way it should be.