Sunderland

Nobody

Drunken bum apparently.

Players with cramp from driving cars.  :lol:

Sounds like O'Neill was running afreaking youth club of angry young teenage boys.

Bunch of gonks.

I've watched Wes Browns tackle against that Norwich player.  Got him self sent off for the christmas period.

There was no need to do it.  :lol:

100% thought this when I watched it, totally needless, obviously wanted Christmas off.

Drunken bum apparently.

Players with cramp from driving cars.  :lol:

Sounds like O'Neill was running afreaking youth club of angry young teenage boys.

Bunch of gonks.

I've watched Wes Browns tackle against that Norwich player.  Got him self sent off for the christmas period.

There was no need to do it.  :lol:

100% thought this when I watched it, totally needless, obviously wanted Christmas off.

I cant see any other reason, he didn;t even look that arsed.  Now thats commitment to the cause.

Theyhave a bunch of players at their club who really dont care and re happy totake the piss and pick up their salaries.

Sunderland need a massive clear out from top to bottom and actually set in place a transfer stratergy of not buying over aged couldn't give a fck big time charlies.

You know if they get relegated and come back up they'll be buying up Patrice Evra and Rio Ferdinand though :lol:

I know  :lol:

But seriously, they need to build a proper transfer policy.  Some of the gash at their club at the minute. If i was a sundelrand fan I iwould be heavin with rage  :rant:

These are just some of the bodies accused of having an anti-Sunderland agenda during the last 24 hours :-

Manchester United.

BBC.

The Football Association.

The fixture computer.

All referees.

Public transport organisations.

Northumbria Police.

They really seem to have very low self esteem.

These are just some of the bodies accused of having an anti-Sunderland agenda during the last 24 hours :-

Manchester United.

BBC.

The fixture computer.

All referees.

Northumbria Police.

Add to that list,

Their own players.  :lol:

You know if they get relegated and come back up they'll be buying up Patrice Evra and Rio Ferdinand though :lol:

I know  :lol:

But seriously, they need to build a proper transfer policy.  Some of the gash at their club at the minute. If i was a sundelrand fan I iwould be heavin with rage  :rant:

You don't need to be a Sunderland fan (:scared:) to experience that. Just watch the DVD review of our relegation. Swapping your Browns and Fletchers for Owens and Vidukas

Fletcher to be sold next week to wham for £6m.

Giac also supposed to be back to Italy for £4m. Nice little wedge if Gus is allowed to spend it.

Fletcher is injury prone but probably their best player imo. Very sensible decision to speed up relegation! Then again Hippo Heed might be stuck with two crocks in Carroll and Fletcher meaning they might go down too! All very amusing watching from our lofty position!

Big drinker according to my wolves mates.

Must have been p**sed to sign for them. The only thing that stops me from believing they'll go down is that it would seem too good to be true. They are awful and i hope we give them the pasting they deserve in Feb to help them on their way.

recognition  :D http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags.850991/page-8

if only he knew this wasn't the first thread on them and that there'd been a previous one that just got too full of laughing at them to carry on.

They're so easily wound up man, its hilarious! This guy tho.....

Lads, all of these jokers emerge from the gloom that is newcastle online. It is incredibly bitter and f***ing reeks of 1992 ers.

There is a thread on there, nearly 300 pages long,explaining that we want to be them and are jealous. Over 300 pages. From 1992 ers.

Also nearly every thread on here appears as a link over there. Yet we are obsessed.

Christ, if we referenced every brainfart of a thread from their chat section there'd be no room for anything else....a snapshot looks something like: "finding loose change in ya car", "recommend me a good pair of scissors", "cheap bog roll - finga went thru", "arent lasses geet daft?", "Bloody islamics", "Can anyone smell owt funny in ryhope?"

Also -  bitter?! About what?!?  ;D

recognition  :D http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags.850991/page-8

if only he knew this wasn't the first thread on them and that there'd been a previous one that just got too full of laughing at them to carry on.

They're so easily wound up man, its hilarious! This guy tho.....

Lads, all of these jokers emerge from the gloom that is newcastle online. It is incredibly bitter and f***ing reeks of 1992 ers.

There is a thread on there, nearly 300 pages long,explaining that we want to be them and are jealous. Over 300 pages. From 1992 ers.

Also nearly every thread on here appears as a link over there. Yet we are obsessed.

Christ, if we referenced every brainfart of a thread from their chat section there'd be no room for anything else....a snapshot looks something like: "finding loose change in ya car", "recommend me a good pair of scissors", "cheap bog roll - finga went thru", "arent lasses geet daft?", "Bloody islamics", "Can anyone smell owt funny in ryhope?"

Also -  bitter?! About what?!?  ;D

seriously  :lol:

I might gan and have a look, ive only looked at pewa fewtball,  fuck me what do they hide in thier parsnips?

Manchester United.

BBC.

The fixture computer.

All referees.

Northumbria Police.

No Magedia?

Search "Sunderland" on here, you'll get 1,000 posts going back to June 2009.

Search "Newcastle" on there, you get 193 posts going back as far as half past 1 last Friday afternoon.

That's before you consider "hoss punchers", "Geordie kernts" and "FTM".

Don't forget 'fat, gravy stained horse punchers'  ;)

Search "Sunderland" on here, you'll get 1,000 posts going back to June 2009.

Search "Newcastle" on there, you get 193 posts going back as far as half past 1 last Friday afternoon.

That's before you consider "hoss punchers", "Geordie kernts" and "FTM".

On average 250 posts a year on here v almost 200 in just over 4 days, we're clearly obsessed.  :lol: